DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Cougar's Quest for Freedom is a point-and-click adventure with classic gameplay elements. It is a short game made for the...
Mason Powers, a former CIA agent, awakens in a Turkish asylum with many of his memories erased. Gradually recovering from...
Countdown 1 - The Body is the first of a trilogy of text adventure games released as a prequel, of...
Countdown 2 - The Soul is the second of a trilogy of text adventure games released as a prequel, of...
Countdown 3 - The Mind is the third of a trilogy of text adventure games released as a prequel, of...
Commodore 64 (1986)
In Countdown to Shutdown, also known as Countdown to Meltdown, you control eight droids on the mission to find the...
Keith J. Snyder is a policeman hired to provide security for a new horror-themed casino called the Desert Moon. Suddenly...
Count On Me is a bubble-popping game based on additions. At the start the window is filled with bubbles of...
Coup de Cup is a point-and-click adventure with classic game elements. It is a short game made for the May...
The French ambassador Pierre Simon and his family are travelling from Saint Petersburg to Paris aboard the Blue Harvest, a...
PlayStation 2 (2005)
Taking place in the Cowboy Bebop universe, the year is 2071 and the earth has been destroyed. But humanity lives...
Cracker is a single player, mouse driven Mastermind gameIn this variant the computer generates a hidden sequence of four colours...
An old friend sends you a mysterious package and pleads for your help in uncovering a massive conspiracy that could...
Not only mainstream games are parodied, even indie games cannot escape the vile claws. The Crackwell Legacy takes a few...
SAM Coupé (1993)
Craft is a puzzle game where the player is presented with a number of tiles where each piece has a...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 96 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.64 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.56 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.54 Rise of the Tomb Raider (2015)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- DO NOT USE
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction