DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Atari 2600 (2000)
When attending a football game, you had a valet park your vehicle. Unfortunately, the valet was a little disgruntled as...
Atari 2600 (2001)
This is a slightly altered version of the game Crazy Valet that was released at the Classic Gaming Expo of...
Atari ST (1990)
Creature Power is kind of a puzzle game. The player's job is to reach a jewel hidden deep in the...
Help your worm change into a butterfly by getting past obstacles. You will use a lot of tools and your...
Nintendo DS (2010)
An entry in the Art of Murder adventure game series focused on DS and its features. Player once again takes...
An Italian adventure game based on the famous comic Martin Mystère by Alfredo Castelli.An important M.I.T. researcher, Prof. Eulemberg, was...
Criminal Case is a law enforcement-themed puzzle solving game originally dedicated as a Facebook application game. The player takes on...
An anonymous traveler of the cosmos finds himself at the foot of a mysterious tower whose doors are ominously marked...
Players are tasked with separating various animal species, referred to as "critters" into their own pens by building a fence...
Scarlett, of the Farm Frenzy series, is going back to her grandmother's farm, where she hasn't been since she was...
In Crossroad Crisis you have to help a chicken get home to his family. The game is somewhat similar to...
As the title boldly indicates, this is a crossword puzzle game. You must guess the words hidden by interlocked rows...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 World of Goo
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 World of Goo
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Super Mario 64
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.69 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 3-D Animated Adventure Games Starter Pack (1987)
- 4.63 Half-Life 2: Game of the Year Edition (2005)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey (Special Edition) (2006)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction