DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
As the title suggests, Crayon Physics is a puzzle game of crayons and physics. The goal for each of the...
This is a port by Hudson of the PC game Crayon Physics Deluxe and optimized for the iPhone and iPod...
Crazy Balls is a puzzle game where the player has to navigate a number of balls through labyrinth-like levels. The...
Moorhuhn's first daring leap into the Adventure genre. The game's story leads Scottish archaeologist and adventurer Moorhuhn (in Indiana Jones-style...
Atari ST (1992)
Crazy Cubes is a labyrinth game for high resolution where you have to guide two or more balls to the...
Crazy Machines: GOLD Edition is a compilation including: Crazy Machines: The Wacky Contraptions Game Crazy Machines: Neue Herausforderungen Crazy Machines:...
Nintendo DS (2009)
Crazy School Games includes 10 of the most well-known games that are played by pupils (some since generations) during school...
Crazy Seasons is an arcade game about two cute penguin scientists who are working on a time machine on their...
Atari 2600 (2000)
When attending a football game, you had a valet park your vehicle. Unfortunately, the valet was a little disgruntled as...
Atari 2600 (2001)
This is a slightly altered version of the game Crazy Valet that was released at the Classic Gaming Expo of...
Atari ST (1990)
Creature Power is kind of a puzzle game. The player's job is to reach a jewel hidden deep in the...
Help your worm change into a butterfly by getting past obstacles. You will use a lot of tools and your...
Nintendo DS (2010)
An entry in the Art of Murder adventure game series focused on DS and its features. Player once again takes...
An Italian adventure game based on the famous comic Martin Mystère by Alfredo Castelli.An important M.I.T. researcher, Prof. Eulemberg, was...
Criminal Case is a law enforcement-themed puzzle solving game originally dedicated as a Facebook application game. The player takes on...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction