DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Cathie Jones, Emily Jones' granddaughter, continues the family tradition and takes on her grandmother's profession as an archaeologist. She finds...
A woman is sailing on a boat with her crew when it gets hit by an old ship named the...
Cyber Force: Zniewolony Umysł is a sci-fi action adventure game, similar to Flashback. In 2017 a scientist foresees the destruction...
Cyberia: Mission Norway is a partial version of the original Cyberia. It only contains about half of the game and...
Atari ST (1992)
Cyber Snake is a "snake" game where you have to collect all the diamonds in each level before the time...
Windows 3.x (1992)
CyberSpace Crossword is a freeware three dimensional crossword puzzle. The player starts at a point in cyberspace some distance above...
Commodore 64 (1987)
A team of 7 scientists has flown on a spaceship to find a way to stop an asteroid on a...
Atari 8-bit (1994)
Cyborg is a puzzle game similar to Robbo. The player's task is to get out of the maze full of...
In the freeware puzzle game Cyclanoid your task is to re-arrange all tiles so that each row shows one type...
Earth is dying, you, the player must save it by succeeding in the colonization of Mars. This is an adventure...
Cye is a puzzle game, mostly a clone of Kye, similar to Boulder Dash, with elements of Sokoban, Crystal Mines...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 World of Goo
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 World of Goo
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Super Mario 64
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 3-D Animated Adventure Games Starter Pack (1987)
- 4.65 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.63 Half-Life 2: Game of the Year Edition (2005)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey (Special Edition) (2006)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction