DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Crystal Dragon follows the same genre and setting as Dungeon Master. It revolves around two adventurers, both controlled by you,...
Crystal Key 2 is a science-fiction fantasy adventure game. It begins in the world of Evany, the earth like planet...
You control a CM-205 mining robot, your goal is to retrieve "Starla" crystals from various mines on a remote planet....
Crystal Mines II is an update of the gameplay in its predecessor; in a nutshell, overhead puzzle-solving best described as...
This game contains the original one-hundred eighty-one levels of the game Crystal Mines II plus an additional one-hundred twenty-five new...
ZX Spectrum (1985)
In a Star Trek-style future, a serum to be created from three Crystals located in far-off lands is required to...
This game (which has nothing to do either with the ZX Spectrum adventure or the Mac action game) is set...
ZX Spectrum (1993)
Crystals Of Kings is a two part text adventure. The story starts with a world ruled by the House Of...
Crystal Wizard is a single-player gem matching game that takes elements of standard tile matching games and combines it with...
This game is named for and based upon the CBS television series CSI. This Xbox version incorporates all 10 cases...
Once again, become a detective and solve 5 new crime cases with the members of the Crime Scene Investigation team...
Nintendo DS (2007)
CSI: Dark Motives DS is an adventure/reflexive game, in the pure style of the famous TV series from CBS. It's...
Nintendo DS (2009)
Welcome to Las Vegas! Play a new member of the team during four exclusive cases in the company of the...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (2015)
- 4.82 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.77 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (2017)
- 4.71 Layers of Fear (2016)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.55 Digidrive (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hack and Slash
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction