DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Cyber Force: Zniewolony Umysł is a sci-fi action adventure game, similar to Flashback. In 2017 a scientist foresees the destruction...
Cyberia: Mission Norway is a partial version of the original Cyberia. It only contains about half of the game and...
Atari ST (1992)
Cyber Snake is a "snake" game where you have to collect all the diamonds in each level before the time...
Windows 3.x (1992)
CyberSpace Crossword is a freeware three dimensional crossword puzzle. The player starts at a point in cyberspace some distance above...
Atari 8-bit (1994)
Cyborg is a puzzle game similar to Robbo. The player's task is to get out of the maze full of...
Commodore 64 (1987)
A team of 7 scientists has flown on a spaceship to find a way to stop an asteroid on a...
In the freeware puzzle game Cyclanoid your task is to re-arrange all tiles so that each row shows one type...
Earth is dying, you, the player must save it by succeeding in the colonization of Mars. This is an adventure...
Cye is a puzzle game, mostly a clone of Kye, similar to Boulder Dash, with elements of Sokoban, Crystal Mines...
Game Boy (1991)
Take control of Warrior or Fighter (no difference between characters) as you rescue their mother Natasia from an evil scientist...
Atari 8-bit (1993)
This is a compilation of two games: Czaszki is an arcade puzzle board game. The player's task is to place...
Dacey in the Dark is a free side-scrolling adventure game. The game is entirely controlled by keyboard and features an...
Dača kota Leopol'da ili osobennosti myšinoj ohoty is a point-and-click adventure, based on Soviet/Russian animation series Leopold the Cat. Leopold's...
Adventure, action and a bit of role playing blend in Daemonica, a murder mystery set in 14th century medieval England...
Game Boy Color (1999)
In Daffy Duck: Fowl Play, Daffy is in search of a hidden treasure that Bugs Bunny told him about. Unfortunately,...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction