DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Cube is a single-player, freeware, Rubik's cube simulation. The game starts with the cube in the 'solved' position and the...
Cube is a puzzle game with action elements. The game is set in a cubic world with different stages and...
CUBE: Discover Your Cleverness is a single player block-moving logic puzzle.The object is to move a robot from the start...
CubeDrift is a logical game inspired by Sokoban with new game mechanics - you do not have any character, you...
Cube Escape is a puzzle game where you direct a colored cube through mazes made of colored tiles. The cube...
BBC Micro (1982)
Cube Master is a digital version of the Rubik's Cube puzzle game. The screen is split in two areas. Bottom...
Apple II (1982)
Designed as a form of computerized aid for Rubik's Cube players, this game simulates the popular cubic puzzle containing a...
Nintendo 3DS (2011)
Cubic Ninja is an action-puzzle game designed less with 3-D in mind, and more emphasizing the tilt-control abilities of the...
Atari 2600 (1982)
The object of Cubicolor is to match the pattern shown to the sides. You are shown a five by five...
Cubit is a 3D puzzle game where the player must arrange cubes into proper configurations, as seen from the front,...
Cubology is a 3D color matching game. On arcade mode, the objective is to clear a pile of multicolored cubes,...
Cubozoid is a one or two player, shareware, tile/block matching game similar to Zuma and many others. The object of...
The world is at peace in the year 2047. That peace did not come without a price, however. A disaster...
One week after taking down the Cult of the Stars, Police Special Operations Unit Officer Zack Bon is back in...
This limited edition includes: Cursed Mountain Steelbook case with interior art Two-sided bonus disc with 15 tracks of in-game music...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 96 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.64 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.56 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.54 Rise of the Tomb Raider (2015)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- DO NOT USE
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction