DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Game Boy Color (1999)
In Daffy Duck: Fowl Play, Daffy is in search of a hidden treasure that Bugs Bunny told him about. Unfortunately,...
Atari 8-bit (1993)
Dagobar is a timed puzzle game. Captain Gather returns to save the space disaster. The abandoned base in the Dagobar...
In Dai Meiro: Meikyū no Tatsujin the player must navigate a 3D maze and reach the goal. Along the way,...
Daisy Goes Solo is a series of two adventure-platform games inspired by the original Dizzy series. This time it features...
Commodore 64 (1986)
While recording an episode of "This is Your Life" in honour of you, Dan Dare, Earth receives communication from an...
Da New Guys is a three headed wrestling team consisting of Simon, Brain and Defender. As the league manager announces...
Brain, one of the trio of fighters making up the wrestling team "Da New Guys" starts the game by winning...
Behind the Dangerdesque is a "roomisodic" game where the player steps into the shoes of Dangeresque, a character from the...
Dangerous Dungeons is 2D arcade game, a clone of Boulder Dash, Digger or Crystal Mines. You must collect blue crystals...
Danny Dread is on Call is a freeware inventory-based point-and-click adventure. Your boss, an egomaniacal, mad scientist, calls you on...
Commodore 64 (1986)
Dante's poem 'Inferno' details a man's journey through hell, in the hope of reaching purgatory. This computer game interpretation takes...
This is the retail bundle of all three D.A.: Pursuit of Justice cases previously only available from the Legacy Software...
Legacy Software offered this law simulation game for online ordering only and shipped it on 3 CD-rom discs. It was...
This is a law simulation game in which you take on the role of an Assistant District Attorney for the...
Months before the compilation of D.A. Pursuit of Justice was available on retail shelves, Legacy Software sold its 3 cases...
Windows 3.x (1994)
Dare to Dream 2 is a first-person graphic adventure game which was released in episodes. Tyler, the main character, is...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction