DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Cathie Jones, Emily Jones' granddaughter, continues the family tradition and takes on her grandmother's profession as an archaeologist. She finds...
A woman is sailing on a boat with her crew when it gets hit by an old ship named the...
Cyber Force: Zniewolony Umysł is a sci-fi action adventure game, similar to Flashback. In 2017 a scientist foresees the destruction...
Cyberia: Mission Norway is a partial version of the original Cyberia. It only contains about half of the game and...
Atari ST (1992)
Cyber Snake is a "snake" game where you have to collect all the diamonds in each level before the time...
Windows 3.x (1992)
CyberSpace Crossword is a freeware three dimensional crossword puzzle. The player starts at a point in cyberspace some distance above...
Atari 8-bit (1994)
Cyborg is a puzzle game similar to Robbo. The player's task is to get out of the maze full of...
Commodore 64 (1987)
A team of 7 scientists has flown on a spaceship to find a way to stop an asteroid on a...
In the freeware puzzle game Cyclanoid your task is to re-arrange all tiles so that each row shows one type...
Earth is dying, you, the player must save it by succeeding in the colonization of Mars. This is an adventure...
Cye is a puzzle game, mostly a clone of Kye, similar to Boulder Dash, with elements of Sokoban, Crystal Mines...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (2015)
- 4.82 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.77 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (2017)
- 4.71 Layers of Fear (2016)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.55 Digidrive (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hack and Slash
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction