DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Your father Darrius was once a respected merchant at Middengrave...until he killed himself 3 days after your 14th birthday. With...
Dark Disciples 2 is the sequel to Dark Disciples. The gameplay is very similar to the original, but the story...
Grim Oak is the second game in the Darkest Fear trilogy. It takes place five years after the events of...
Nightmare is the third and final game in the Darkest Fear trilogy and features two playable characters instead of just...
The Darkest Night is a graphical adventure game with a horror theme, set in the land of 'Tilorm'. The protagonist...
The Director's Cut Edition of Lights Out contains new graphics and effects, new puzzles, more encounters with ghosts, an enhanced...
Dark Fall: Limited 'Pins & Needles' Edition contains the classic version of Dark Fall: The Journal and a "Director's Cut"...
Five years ago Amy Haven disappeared. The Inspector in charge of the case believed her to have been abducted by...
This first-person, point and click adventure is an atmospheric ghost story which takes place primarily in an old train station...
Based on Stephen King's popular horror novel, The Dark Half attempts to retell the story of Thad Beaumont's mysterious world...
Atari 2600 (2003)
Who knew? You thought you could play cards better than that when drunk. But now you've done it. You lost...
This collector's edition includes:Dark Messiah of Might & Magic Grained paper map of the multiplayer world (EMEA release) Collectible character...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 World of Goo
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 World of Goo
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Super Mario 64
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.69 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 3-D Animated Adventure Games Starter Pack (1987)
- 4.63 Half-Life 2: Game of the Year Edition (2005)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey (Special Edition) (2006)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction