DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
In the freeware puzzle game Cyclanoid your task is to re-arrange all tiles so that each row shows one type...
Earth is dying, you, the player must save it by succeeding in the colonization of Mars. This is an adventure...
Cye is a puzzle game, mostly a clone of Kye, similar to Boulder Dash, with elements of Sokoban, Crystal Mines...
Game Boy (1991)
Take control of Warrior or Fighter (no difference between characters) as you rescue their mother Natasia from an evil scientist...
Atari 8-bit (1993)
This is a compilation of two games: Czaszki is an arcade puzzle board game. The player's task is to place...
Dacey in the Dark is a free side-scrolling adventure game. The game is entirely controlled by keyboard and features an...
Dača kota Leopol'da ili osobennosti myšinoj ohoty is a point-and-click adventure, based on Soviet/Russian animation series Leopold the Cat. Leopold's...
Adventure, action and a bit of role playing blend in Daemonica, a murder mystery set in 14th century medieval England...
Game Boy Color (1999)
In Daffy Duck: Fowl Play, Daffy is in search of a hidden treasure that Bugs Bunny told him about. Unfortunately,...
Atari 8-bit (1993)
Dagobar is a timed puzzle game. Captain Gather returns to save the space disaster. The abandoned base in the Dagobar...
In Dai Meiro: Meikyū no Tatsujin the player must navigate a 3D maze and reach the goal. Along the way,...
Daisy Goes Solo is a series of two adventure-platform games inspired by the original Dizzy series. This time it features...
Commodore 64 (1986)
While recording an episode of "This is Your Life" in honour of you, Dan Dare, Earth receives communication from an...
Da New Guys is a three headed wrestling team consisting of Simon, Brain and Defender. As the league manager announces...
Brain, one of the trio of fighters making up the wrestling team "Da New Guys" starts the game by winning...
Behind the Dangerdesque is a "roomisodic" game where the player steps into the shoes of Dangeresque, a character from the...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 96 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.64 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.56 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.54 Rise of the Tomb Raider (2015)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- DO NOT USE
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction