DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Your father Darrius was once a respected merchant at Middengrave...until he killed himself 3 days after your 14th birthday. With...
Dark Disciples 2 is the sequel to Dark Disciples. The gameplay is very similar to the original, but the story...
Grim Oak is the second game in the Darkest Fear trilogy. It takes place five years after the events of...
Nightmare is the third and final game in the Darkest Fear trilogy and features two playable characters instead of just...
The Darkest Night is a graphical adventure game with a horror theme, set in the land of 'Tilorm'. The protagonist...
The Director's Cut Edition of Lights Out contains new graphics and effects, new puzzles, more encounters with ghosts, an enhanced...
Dark Fall: Limited 'Pins & Needles' Edition contains the classic version of Dark Fall: The Journal and a "Director's Cut"...
Five years ago Amy Haven disappeared. The Inspector in charge of the case believed her to have been abducted by...
This first-person, point and click adventure is an atmospheric ghost story which takes place primarily in an old train station...
Based on Stephen King's popular horror novel, The Dark Half attempts to retell the story of Thad Beaumont's mysterious world...
Atari 2600 (2003)
Who knew? You thought you could play cards better than that when drunk. But now you've done it. You lost...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.63 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.54 Rise of the Tomb Raider (2015)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Comics [DEPRECATED]
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction