DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Daughter of the Serpent is a graphic adventure game with a point-and-click interface.An exotic, ancient city bustling with life. A...
Dave Dude is a single player menu driven, point and click, shareware adventure game.Dave has just spent all his money...
David and Goliath is a an educational title for children in which they learn about the classic story from the...
Game Boy (1990)
This unusual game is a mix of action and adventure. You control the Boy, who is accompanied by the very...
The Da Vinci Code: Light Puzzle is the first of four mobile games based on the movie based on Dan...
Da Vinci's Secret is yet another matching game where the player has to connect 3 or more colored balls, this...
The spirit of dead Davy Jones after his head's explosion in The Universal Equalizer has arrived Reality-on-the-Norm to attempt the...
This collector's edition / digital deluxe edition contains the base game Deadfall Adventures along with additional content. It contains: Artbook...
Dead Head Fred is an action game that tells a "classic tale of murder, corruption, revenge and... interchangeable heads". The...
Dead Hungry Diner is a single-player 2D puzzle and strategy game. The core gameplay experience revolves around the player serving...
Deadly Rooms of Death is a puzzler. The idea is simple: you control a man with a sword that can...
Dead Mountaineer's Hotel is an adventure game based on the sci-fi detective novel of the same name (1970), also known...
This adventure game is an investigative murder mystery set on Dead Reefs, a remote island in the North Atlantic ocean...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction