DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Dark Tiles is a single player, timed, sliding block game.In this game the player is shown a picture which they...
The sequel to Dark Woods starts in the ruined castle, where the original has ended. You, Eduin the fearless adventurer,...
Xbox 360 (2010)
Darwinia+ is a tweaked Xbox Live Arcade release of both Darwinia and Multiwinia. The game takes place entirely inside a...
Das Fittnes-Kreuzworträtsel lets you solve crossword puzzles to get fitness instructions. The game includes 350 puzzles. Every solved puzzle shows...
Das Mattscheiben-Puzzle is a jigsaw puzzle game where the player can choose between nine different motives with German comedian Oliver...
Since 2007 Germany's boulevard papers have a new favourite subject: an polar bear baby named Knut who lives in a...
Das verrückte Labyrinth is the PC version of the eponymous board game. The randomly generated game board consists of square...
In this little strategy game your task is to activate all lights on the playfield. The problem is when you...
PlayStation 3 (2012)
Daughter of the Serpent is a graphic adventure game with a point-and-click interface.An exotic, ancient city bustling with life. A...
Dave Dude is a single player menu driven, point and click, shareware adventure game.Dave has just spent all his money...
David and Goliath is a an educational title for children in which they learn about the classic story from the...
Game Boy (1990)
This unusual game is a mix of action and adventure. You control the Boy, who is accompanied by the very...
The Da Vinci Code: Light Puzzle is the first of four mobile games based on the movie based on Dan...
Da Vinci's Secret is yet another matching game where the player has to connect 3 or more colored balls, this...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 96 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.64 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.56 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.54 Rise of the Tomb Raider (2015)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- DO NOT USE
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction