DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
After a series of German interactive fiction games (Das Stundenglas, Die Kathedrale, Hexuma), Harald Evers and his Weltenschmiede move on...
This is another mystery adventure game starring The Horse Gang: Karolin, Chris and Philipp.This time the three young detectives are...
This is a mystery adventure game starring The Horse Gang: Karolin, Chris and Philipp.The three young detectives are enjoying their...
The three Dig-Dogs known from Dig-Dogs: Streetbusters are heading for a techno party. At the arrival they try anything for...
Digger is a remake of the classic Digger, your task is to collect diamonds, try to stay alive from falling...
Diggers 2: Extractors is a sequel to Diggers with Lemmings-like gameplay. It includes more levels, more tools, and more challenges....
Digger T. Rock, a brave little miner who dares to dig where no shovel has gone before! He just loves...
Atari 8-bit (1992)
Digi Duck is a puzzle adventure game with elements of education. The game is to complement with numbers equation displayed...
The Digital Spell is a free 2D click-and-point adventure game. There is no inventory and actions can be controlled via...
Windows 3.x (1997)
Dilbert: Not Just A Calendar is based on the Cedco calendar, and includes a Dilbert-themed screen saver, calendar, address book,...
Atari 8-bit (2014)
This title is a spiritual sequel to the Amiga game Dimo's Quest. You are a frog that must collect all...
Dinner for Pigeons is an adventure games with puzzles based on discovering the correct hot spots on the screen. The...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (2015)
- 4.82 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.77 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (2017)
- 4.71 Layers of Fear (2016)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.67 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.55 Digidrive (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hack and Slash
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction