DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Amstrad CPC (1986)
Dempsey and Makepeace is a licensed game based on the British television series with the same name. The player takes...
ZX Spectrum (2012)
Dendrology is a variant of well known Minesweeper game. The gameplay takes place on a 10x10 fields board. The main...
Denomino is a single player, shareware, word building game for DOS.In this game the player uses domino-like tiles to build...
Nintendo DS (2006)
Densetsu no Stafi 4 is the fourth game in the Stafi series of games. In it, you play as a...
A drawing game for the iPhone where up to 5 players in a match take turns drawing and guessing for...
This flash demo version is optimized for web display and does not fully reflect the quality of Deponia. It is...
The sequel to Nacah, Derek is a point and click adventure game with a Christian theme. A group of people...
This edition is limited to German-speaking countries and contains: Yesterday Poster Ringtones (MP3 format) Soundtrack
Der Schatz im Silbersee is a graphic adventure game with an icon-based point-and-click interface.Based on the novel Der Schatz im...
Destination Moonbase is a single player, keyboard controlled Lander variantIn this game the player must successfully land on one of...
A little girl is woken by the sound of her younger sister screaming. At first confused she looks to see...
Welcome to the Desert World of Tyrannia, where there seems to be a huge surplus of apartment buildings. You, the...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction