DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Der Schatz im Silbersee is a graphic adventure game with an icon-based point-and-click interface.Based on the novel Der Schatz im...
Destination Moonbase is a single player, keyboard controlled Lander variantIn this game the player must successfully land on one of...
A little girl is woken by the sound of her younger sister screaming. At first confused she looks to see...
Welcome to the Desert World of Tyrannia, where there seems to be a huge surplus of apartment buildings. You, the...
Detective Barbie: The Mystery Of The Carnival Caper! is a point and click adventure aimed at girls aged five and...
Angela, a Hollywood-based detective, is hired by one of the movie studios to investigate the disappearance of a famous actress,...
Commodore 64 (1986)
In this mystery, players control Inspector Snide of Scotland Yard who has been sent to MacFungus Mansion to investigate the...
Atari ST (1990)
Detonator is a memory game written in STOS. A bomb has been discovered aboard your vehicle and it has a...
PlayStation 2 (2004)
Detonator is a puzzle game in which the player must destroy buildings with dynamite. It has three game modes:The Main...
This collection includes the first two Deus Ex games: Deus Ex Deus Ex: Invisible War
Devil's Tuning Fork is a student project from the DePaul University in Chicago (USA) and it is a first-person exploration...
Dewy's Adventure is a game by the same team behind Elebits. Players control the young water droplet Dewy in his...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 World of Goo
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 World of Goo
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Super Mario 64
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games by as rated by our users:
- 4.94 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (Limited Edition) (2003)
- 4.10 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (2013)
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 3.89 Tomb Raider II Starring Lara Croft (2009)
- 4.80 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (Collector's Limited Edition) (2009)
- 4.06 Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis (1993)
- 4.14 Trine (2011)
- 3.75 Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders (1991)
- 4.69 LostWinds (2008)
- 4.67 3-D Animated Adventure Games Starter Pack (1987)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction