DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Dewy's Adventure is a game by the same team behind Elebits. Players control the young water droplet Dewy in his...
In the year 3000, an evil mastermind has released a plague of alien insects upon our galaxy. If Dex Hamilton,...
Game Boy (1990)
Dexterity is a puzzle game with a 7x8 grid, each one filled with a tile or another item. The goal...
In Dexter's Laboratory: Science Ain't Fair, Dee Dee has gotten into her brother's lab (again!), but this time she has...
Dharma Dōjō is a puzzle game starring a monk (player 1) and a shrine maiden (player 2) who must knock...
Dharma Dōjō is a puzzle game, and conversion of an arcade game of the same name. Unlike the arcade original...
A diabolikal legion of infernal imps are invading a 12x12 grid gameboard in staggered waves. The player is in charge...
Ten years down the line, this strategy game of demonic dominoes is remade with new, cuter graphics for a touch-screen...
Demonic hordes are invading the kingdom from planes beyond, and it is the job of the arcane and eldritch occultists...
Diamaze is a shareware graphical maze game, in which you play an ASCII-styled X-character. You travel in a mine collecting...
Diamond Caves is a clone of the Amiga game Emerald Mine which is a conversion of the classic Boulder Dash....
Gary the mole wants to impress the new mole girl in town. Help him gather gems for jewelry.Diamond Drop 2...
The followup to Diamond Luis continues in the Boulder Dash fashion. It has the same graphics as the first game,...
Diamond Luis is a small Boulder Dash clone, perhaps the only one for the Spectravideo system. Graphically, it is very...
Eighteen year old Emma has just finished school and gets a job as an office gofer at the Rosemond Valley...
Diamonds in the Rough is a 3rd-person point and click adventure game created using AGS. You will play as 20...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction