DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
In Die 3 Wünsche des Dr. Khotabich the player takes the role of Gena who is a computer freak. After...
After a series of German interactive fiction games (Das Stundenglas, Die Kathedrale, Hexuma), Harald Evers and his Weltenschmiede move on...
Game Boy Color (2001)
This is a funny game based on the popular German child TV series "Die Sendung mit der Maus". In this...
This is another mystery adventure game starring The Horse Gang: Karolin, Chris and Philipp.This time the three young detectives are...
This is a mystery adventure game starring The Horse Gang: Karolin, Chris and Philipp.The three young detectives are enjoying their...
The three Dig-Dogs known from Dig-Dogs: Streetbusters are heading for a techno party. At the arrival they try anything for...
Digger is a remake of the classic Digger, your task is to collect diamonds, try to stay alive from falling...
SEGA Master System (2011)
Digger Chan is a puzzle game where you play the eponymous character, an employee of the M.O.O. Milk Co., who...
Diggers 2: Extractors is a sequel to Diggers with Lemmings-like gameplay. It includes more levels, more tools, and more challenges....
Digger T. Rock, a brave little miner who dares to dig where no shovel has gone before! He just loves...
This clone of Boulder Dash introduces Jim, a small fluffy ghost who is keen on exploring the caves of his...
Atari 8-bit (1992)
Digi Duck is a puzzle adventure game with elements of education. The game is to complement with numbers equation displayed...
The Digital Spell is a free 2D click-and-point adventure game. There is no inventory and actions can be controlled via...
Windows 3.x (1997)
Dilbert: Not Just A Calendar is based on the Cedco calendar, and includes a Dilbert-themed screen saver, calendar, address book,...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 World of Goo
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 World of Goo
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Super Mario 64
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.69 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 3-D Animated Adventure Games Starter Pack (1987)
- 4.63 Half-Life 2: Game of the Year Edition (2005)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey (Special Edition) (2006)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction