DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Diceies bases upon the NES game Palamedes.The game can be seen as an "inverted" Tetris game with card game elements.When...
You play as square-jawed detective Dick Tracy as he tries to solve five different crimes that vary in difficulty. This...
Nintendo DS (2007)
When Tiger Island is taken over by the evil Wizpig, Timber sends a letter to Diddy to request his assistance....
In Die 3 Wünsche des Dr. Khotabich the player takes the role of Gena who is a computer freak. After...
After a series of German interactive fiction games (Das Stundenglas, Die Kathedrale, Hexuma), Harald Evers and his Weltenschmiede move on...
This is another mystery adventure game starring The Horse Gang: Karolin, Chris and Philipp.This time the three young detectives are...
This is a mystery adventure game starring The Horse Gang: Karolin, Chris and Philipp.The three young detectives are enjoying their...
The three Dig-Dogs known from Dig-Dogs: Streetbusters are heading for a techno party. At the arrival they try anything for...
Digger is a remake of the classic Digger, your task is to collect diamonds, try to stay alive from falling...
SEGA Master System (2011)
Digger Chan is a puzzle game where you play the eponymous character, an employee of the M.O.O. Milk Co., who...
Diggers 2: Extractors is a sequel to Diggers with Lemmings-like gameplay. It includes more levels, more tools, and more challenges....
Digger T. Rock, a brave little miner who dares to dig where no shovel has gone before! He just loves...
This clone of Boulder Dash introduces Jim, a small fluffy ghost who is keen on exploring the caves of his...
Atari 8-bit (1992)
Digi Duck is a puzzle adventure game with elements of education. The game is to complement with numbers equation displayed...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Comics [DEPRECATED]
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction