DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
This clone of Boulder Dash introduces Jim, a small fluffy ghost who is keen on exploring the caves of his...
Atari 8-bit (1992)
Digi Duck is a puzzle adventure game with elements of education. The game is to complement with numbers equation displayed...
The Digital Spell is a free 2D click-and-point adventure game. There is no inventory and actions can be controlled via...
Windows 3.x (1997)
Dilbert: Not Just A Calendar is based on the Cedco calendar, and includes a Dilbert-themed screen saver, calendar, address book,...
Dinner for Pigeons is an adventure games with puzzles based on discovering the correct hot spots on the screen. The...
BBC Micro (1985)
Dinosaur Discovery is an educational game developed for schools. Teachers use the game in conjunction with teaching materials to provide...
Dinosaur'Us is a puzzle game with Lemmings-like gameplay. Each level is a scrolling screen where baby dinosaurs hatch. The player...
N-Gage (service) (2008)
Dirk Dagger is a detective in the city of New Heaven. Together with his partner Harry Cannon, they are private...
Based on one of the most well-known movies of all time, Dirty Dancing will lift you up and take you...
Dirty Split is a classic point-and-click adventure which takes place in the 1960s. It follows the case of a private...
Jane Pinkleport has learned that a virus is killing animals around the world. You, as her assistant, must help collect...
Set in Terry Pratchett's Discworld universe and based entirely on the first book, The Colour of Magic, the Unseen University's...
Take control of Mickey Mouse as he travels back through the looking glass to right the wrongs of the past....
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 World of Goo
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 World of Goo
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Super Mario 64
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games by as rated by our users:
- 4.94 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (Limited Edition) (2003)
- 4.10 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (2013)
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 3.89 Tomb Raider II Starring Lara Croft (2009)
- 4.80 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (Collector's Limited Edition) (2009)
- 4.06 Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis (1993)
- 4.14 Trine (2011)
- 3.75 Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders (1991)
- 4.69 LostWinds (2008)
- 4.67 3-D Animated Adventure Games Starter Pack (1987)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction