DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Destiny of the Doctors is an science fiction action game based on the cult sci-fi series. The story spans over...
Nintendo DS (2007)
Dogz 2 is the sequel to the Nintendo DS Dogz, a title of the Nintendo DS Petz series.Differently to the...
Idol Star Seeker Remix is the first independent release from developer G.rev Ltd., the game differs quite a bit from...
Commodore 64 (1985)
This is an unusual action/puzzle game in which the player controls a dolphin. The player must first learn to swim...
After his first adventures, Dominic Crane continues to further explore his subconscious with the help of hypnosis, this time trying...
Dominic Crane is an artist constantly assaulted by nightmares where he is trapped in a strange place he never visited....
Xbox 360 (2008)
Domino Master is an electronic version of the classic domino game and it can be played with up to four...
Domino Quake has the player control the little dragon Gus O'Line in the Domino Quake championship tournament. With 60 puzzles...
Domino Town is full of citizens, each with their own problems. Here to help is Minon, an amazing superhero! Minon...
Donald Dowell and the Ghost of Barker Manor is a freeware 2D point-and-click adventure game. It features an inventory. The...
Donnie Darko: The Adventure Game is an unlicensed AGS adventure game, based on the 2001 film of the same name....
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (2015)
- 4.82 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.77 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (2017)
- 4.71 Layers of Fear (2016)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.67 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.55 Digidrive (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hack and Slash
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction