DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
The dwarfs are trapped below ground. You, the Avatar, are having odd dreams. The Wiseman says this is prophesied that...
Atari ST (1992)
Aerius is a puzzle game in which the objective is to clear all the colored blocks from the game area....
Xbox 360 (2009)
Aesop's Garden is a puzzle game in which the player must guide Aesop round his garden moving blocks and activating...
Wii U (2015)
Affordable Space Adventures is a 2.5D exploration game. It uses the futuristic idea that people can pay to become a...
A Fork in the Tale is a FMV game starring Rob Schneider who voices the unseen player character. At the...
ZX Spectrum (1984)
Africa Gardens is a text adventure game with graphics that was written using 'The Quill' Adventure Generator.The game is set...
African Adventure is a text-based game with no sound or graphics. It is a remake of African Adventure: In Search...
Commodore 64 (1984)
In African Safari, you play the role of Dr. Livingstone who must explore a national park near the Zambezi River....
Afro Ken: The Puzzle is a puzzle game where you control a dog who has to align afros by color...
AfterShocked! is a full-featured post-nuclear comedy adventure game in the vein of The Secret of Monkey Island and other classic...
Nintendo DS (2010)
Again is an interactive crime novel about FBI special agent Jonathan Weaver, nicknamed "J". He has a special power allowing...
Inside a box with cereal, Agapito finds a voucher for a trip for two to an island in the Pacific...
Based on another work of Agatha Christie and featuring Belgian detective Hercule Poirot, the game continues the hidden-object casual adventure...
Nintendo DS (2009)
Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders is based on the famous same-titled book. The player assumes the role of Captain Hastings...
You are a new recruit in a mysterious company called Agency 33. You are being assigned a new mission when...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 World of Goo
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 World of Goo
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Super Mario 64
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 3-D Animated Adventure Games Starter Pack (1987)
- 4.65 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.63 Half-Life 2: Game of the Year Edition (2005)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey (Special Edition) (2006)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction