DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Guilty Party is a mystery party game for the Wii. Played much like a family board game, players each pick...
Nintendo DS (2012)
Based on the 2012 movie of the same name by Pixar, 'Brave' focuses on the Scottish princess Merida, who embarks...
Nintendo DS (2009)
Ebenezer Scrooge is a mean old man. He never does good things to anyone - he simply refuses their demands...
Game Boy Color (1999)
Disney's Beauty and the Beast: A Board Game Adventure is a game for the Game Boy Color. There are two...
Play as Belle from Disney's "Beauty and the Beast" and (loosely) follow the animated film's story. Jump and duck to...
Game Boy Advance (2003)
Follow the story of the popular Disney movie as you control Kenai and Koda, both separately and together, in this...
Game Boy Advance (2005)
Relive the magic of Disney's Cinderella in this video game adaption of the movie. Put yourself in Cinderella's glass slippers...
Darkwing Duck was a popular animated television show that aired on weekday afternoons in the early 1990's. Darkwing was a...
Game Boy Color (2000)
Disney's Dinosaur is an adventure game based on the movie of the same name. You play as any of six...
Disney's Dinosaur is a role-playing game based on the movie of the same name. Three characters are controlled: Flia the...
Goofy stars in this 3D interactive adventure where he notices 5 photos in his home are missing three elements each....
Nintendo DS (2007)
Kim Possible: Global Gemini is a side-scrolling action/adventure game that lets you play as Kim Possible, Ron Stoppable and Rufus...
Game Boy Advance (2002)
Set after the events of the 2002 movie, Disney's Lilo & Stitch lets players take control of the two lead...
Game Boy Advance (2004)
Disney’s Lilo & Stitch 2: Hämsterviel Havoc is a platform shooter and strategy game with some kart-racing levels that is...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.63 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.54 Rise of the Tomb Raider (2015)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Comics [DEPRECATED]
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction