DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Downfall is an independent point-and-click adventure game with a distinct horror theme. When the couple Joe and Ivy Davis seeks...
Down in the Dumps is a graphical adventure game in which the player takes control of the family Blub. In...
Dozer is a variation on the "indirectly guiding creatures to safety" kind of puzzle game, typified by Lemmings. Here there...
Xbox 360 (2014)
Dozer's Gem Jam is a top-down game where you guide the character Dozer through labyrinths in a quest for star...
Game Boy Color (2001)
Dracula: Crazy Vampire is a 2D top-down game, starring count Dracula. The game uses cartoony "big-heads" stylized graphics.Dracula slept long...
Michael and Quinn are descendants of the Harker family, famous for defeating Count Dracula more than a hundred years before....
Dracula: Love Kills is a 'chilling' hidden object style puzzle game, heavy on story the game builds a bridge between...
In Dracula: Origin, the player takes the role of Van Helsing, the famous vampire hunter, in the chase of Dracula,...
Drag N Drop is a puzzle matching game that tests the player's reaction time, observations, and patience. There are dozens...
Nintendo DS (2008)
In Dragon Ball: Origins the player controls Goku who is on a quest to get all seven Dragon Balls, which...
Nintendo DS (2007)
Popular characters from the DBZ world find themselves in combat again but this time with cards as the weapon of...
Bert is a young dragon that lives with his parents Berta and Herbert in a magical land, where dragons got...
ZX Spectrum (1988)
Dragonia is a multi-scene icon-driven RPG/adventure game with puzzle elements. The player can control the movements of the character by...
Commodore 64 (1986)
In this game, you are trying to search for the evil skull of souls. You begin an a small island...
Another conversion of the classic 1983 laserdisc coin-op Dragon's Lair. Now taking advantage of the DVD format, Dragon's Lair can...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (2015)
- 4.82 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.77 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (2017)
- 4.71 Layers of Fear (2016)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.67 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.55 Digidrive (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hack and Slash
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction