DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Set in Terry Pratchett's Discworld universe and based entirely on the first book, The Colour of Magic, the Unseen University's...
Take control of Mickey Mouse as he travels back through the looking glass to right the wrongs of the past....
Nintendo 3DS (2012)
'Disney Epic Mickey: Power Of Illusion' is a 2D action platformer and is a spin-off of the Epic Mickey series....
Guilty Party is a mystery party game for the Wii. Played much like a family board game, players each pick...
Nintendo DS (2012)
Based on the 2012 movie of the same name by Pixar, 'Brave' focuses on the Scottish princess Merida, who embarks...
Nintendo DS (2009)
Ebenezer Scrooge is a mean old man. He never does good things to anyone - he simply refuses their demands...
Game Boy Color (1999)
Disney's Beauty and the Beast: A Board Game Adventure is a game for the Game Boy Color. There are two...
Play as Belle from Disney's "Beauty and the Beast" and (loosely) follow the animated film's story. Jump and duck to...
Game Boy Advance (2003)
Follow the story of the popular Disney movie as you control Kenai and Koda, both separately and together, in this...
Game Boy Advance (2005)
Relive the magic of Disney's Cinderella in this video game adaption of the movie. Put yourself in Cinderella's glass slippers...
Darkwing Duck was a popular animated television show that aired on weekday afternoons in the early 1990's. Darkwing was a...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (2015)
- 4.82 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.77 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (2017)
- 4.71 Layers of Fear (2016)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.55 Digidrive (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hack and Slash
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction