DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
D.N.A. is a color-combination game. The gamefield is a microscope plate with proteins, cells and viruses floating. The objective is...
Atari ST (1988)
Doctor Boris is an action arcade game in which you have to defuse bombs. The game-play remind a bit of...
This is an early 3D survival horror game that involves surviving traps in a sentient house and solving puzzles rather...
Nintendo 3DS (2011)
Doctor Lautrec and the Forgotten Knights is a puzzle-based adventure with strategy and RPG-elements mixed in. It revolves around the...
Destiny of the Doctors is an science fiction action game based on the cult sci-fi series. The story spans over...
DOGE2048 is a 2048 clone featuring, instead of numbers, images of the Shiba Inu dog that came to be known...
Nintendo DS (2007)
Dogz 2 is the sequel to the Nintendo DS Dogz, a title of the Nintendo DS Petz series.Differently to the...
Idol Star Seeker Remix is the first independent release from developer G.rev Ltd., the game differs quite a bit from...
Commodore 64 (1985)
This is an unusual action/puzzle game in which the player controls a dolphin. The player must first learn to swim...
After his first adventures, Dominic Crane continues to further explore his subconscious with the help of hypnosis, this time trying...
Dominic Crane is an artist constantly assaulted by nightmares where he is trapped in a strange place he never visited....
Atari ST (1988)
Dominoes is tile laying game for low or high resolutions. Despite the name this game has nothing to do with...
Xbox 360 (2008)
Domino Master is an electronic version of the classic domino game and it can be played with up to four...
Domino Quake has the player control the little dragon Gus O'Line in the Domino Quake championship tournament. With 60 puzzles...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction