DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Dream Day Wedding: Bella Italia is another entry in a series of hidden object titles with a wedding theme. The...
A wedding planner receives a commission from a couple that wishes to be married in Las Vegas. Every little detail...
Dreaming Sarah is a 2D platformer with gameplay similar to the titles in the Dizzy series. The player controls a...
In 2020, the most successful entertainment venue is the virtual reality (VR). Because of laws, the only place where people...
Sinclair QL (1988)
Dreamlands is a text adventure game about escapism in a fantasy world. The game's protagonist leads a boring and tedious...
This is the first chapter in a five-game adventure series designed entirely with the claymotion technique, previously featured in games...
The Dream Machine: Chapter 2 is the browser release of the second part of the six-part episodic adventure series handmade...
Adopting arbitrary plot conventions from both the text and multimedia adventure game genres it builds on, DP casts the player...
Dreamscape is an RPG that puts the player in the shoes of Erin, a young and beautiful woman who has...
Dreamscapes 2: Nightmare's Heir is the sequel to Dreamscapes: The Sandman. Two years after the events of the first game,...
You wish to build villages and such in the Dreamsdwell Valley, hoping to attract beings to populate the valley. Legends...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (2015)
- 4.82 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.77 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (2017)
- 4.71 Layers of Fear (2016)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.67 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.55 Digidrive (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hack and Slash
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction