DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Game Boy Color (2000)
Disney's The Emperor's New Groove for the Game Boy Color is a 2D platform game based on the Disney movie...
Game Boy Advance (2003)
Timon and Pumbaa are back for an all new adventure that takes place during the original The Lion King movie,...
Nintendo DS (2010)
The Nintendo DS version of Tangled (based on the 2010 Walt Disney Animated Classic film of the same name) plays...
Nintendo DSi (2010)
Control two characters at the same time and use two screens together to help piece a world split in half...
Diver's Dream is a game inspired by Luc Besson's movie The Big Blue. The player meets an old man named...
A enchanted adventure in the deeps seas. Search the hidden and mysterious treasure in the fabled pirate's cove of Silver...
PlayStation 4 (2017)
ZX Spectrum (1991)
A short demonstration of Magicland Dizzy that explains how Dizzy found his way to Magicland. It consists of a series...
Dizzy and the Other Side is an adventure-platform game by Alexandru Simion, the creator of the Dizzy AGE engine which...
Atari ST (1990)
Dizzy Lizzy is a Boulder Dash clone written in STOS. Guide Dizzy on his quest to collect diamonds. On every...
Atari ST (1991)
Dizzy Lizzy 2 is a Boulder Dash clone and the sequel to Dizzy Lizzy written in STOS.You have to guide...
D.N.A. is a color-combination game. The gamefield is a microscope plate with proteins, cells and viruses floating. The objective is...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 96 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.64 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.56 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.54 Rise of the Tomb Raider (2015)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- DO NOT USE
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction