DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Atari ST (1988)
Dominoes is tile laying game for low or high resolutions. Despite the name this game has nothing to do with...
Xbox 360 (2008)
Domino Master is an electronic version of the classic domino game and it can be played with up to four...
Domino Quake has the player control the little dragon Gus O'Line in the Domino Quake championship tournament. With 60 puzzles...
Domino Town is full of citizens, each with their own problems. Here to help is Minon, an amazing superhero! Minon...
Donald Dowell and the Ghost of Barker Manor is a freeware 2D point-and-click adventure game. It features an inventory. The...
Donnie Darko: The Adventure Game is an unlicensed AGS adventure game, based on the 2001 film of the same name....
There is an old topographical chestnut illustrated as a political cartography problem: if you have a map with a given...
Nintendo DS (2008)
Doodle Hex is a fast-paced puzzle fighter for the Nintendo DS. Play the role of a student wizard at the...
ZX Spectrum (1986)
The Doomsday Papers is a traditional text adventure made using the Quill adventure generation software from Gilsoft. You tell the...
ZX Spectrum (1990)
An unofficial variation of the game Sabre Wulf, with the same maze, very similar enemies, and analogous bonuses, plus absolutely...
In Doppelgänger you need to help Frank Blank to remember. The game is a singleplayer arcade version of the Memory....
This Dora-compilation contains the following three games: Dora the Explorer: Animal Adventures Dora the Explorer: Backpack Adventure Dora the Explorer:...
Game Boy Advance (2004)
Dora the Explorer: Super Star Adventures is small arcade game, based on the animated television series for young children.The main...
Dora the Explorer is a very young Latina who speaks English peppered with Spanish words. She stars in an animated...
This tile-flipping puzzle game is a forerunner to the author's later creation, Quadromania. The 10x10 game board is made up...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction