DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Game Boy Color (2001)
Dracula: Crazy Vampire is a 2D top-down game, starring count Dracula. The game uses cartoony "big-heads" stylized graphics.Dracula slept long...
Michael and Quinn are descendants of the Harker family, famous for defeating Count Dracula more than a hundred years before....
In Dracula: Origin, the player takes the role of Van Helsing, the famous vampire hunter, in the chase of Dracula,...
This is a compilation of Dracula: The Resurrection and its sequel Dracula: The Last Sanctuary.
Drag N Drop is a puzzle matching game that tests the player's reaction time, observations, and patience. There are dozens...
Nintendo DS (2008)
In Dragon Ball: Origins the player controls Goku who is on a quest to get all seven Dragon Balls, which...
Nintendo DS (2007)
Popular characters from the DBZ world find themselves in combat again but this time with cards as the weapon of...
Bert is a young dragon that lives with his parents Berta and Herbert in a magical land, where dragons got...
Another conversion of the classic 1983 laserdisc coin-op Dragon's Lair. Now taking advantage of the DVD format, Dragon's Lair can...
A band of fearless dungeon crawlers must seek out The Dragon Sword and confront the dragon Oijngate. The Dragon Sword...
Dragon Tales is a classic point-and-click adventure. You have a inventory and can interact with the game world via actions....
A variant on Shanghai, the ancient Chinese tile game, released when the official Amiga version was long unavailable.A number of...
Dragon Tiles: The Tournament is a sequel to the original Dragon Tiles and like that game it is a mahjong...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 World of Goo
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 World of Goo
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Super Mario 64
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 3-D Animated Adventure Games Starter Pack (1987)
- 4.65 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.63 Half-Life 2: Game of the Year Edition (2005)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey (Special Edition) (2006)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction