DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Dynomite is a revised version of Raptisoft's Eggsucker and has similar gameplay to Bust-A-Move. You launch colored dino eggs upwards...
Xbox 360 (2007)
An updated edition of Every Extend Extra, Extreme (otherwise known as E4) takes the music based shooter to the next...
The worlds most famous Scottish Earl continues his quest for the sense of life. And this time he is looking...
Earl Bobby is looking for his Shoes is a very short point-and-click adventure about an old Scottish earl who lives...
Earl Mansin: The Breakout is a fully-voiced, point-and-click graphical adventure game. It is freeware and developed using the AGS engine....
ZX Spectrum (1987)
In this game you play the role of a man who has to help out different people living in Albert...
Easter Bonus is a match-three game with an Easter theme. To clear the levels, you must turn all the squares...
Made for Easter 2003 this title includes two sections: Puzzles from the Alley Ten puzzles vary from search for the...
East Side Story is the fourth Carol Reed game. While on vacation, Carol receives a letter from a friend visiting...
As the game tells us, Joe wants to see the world. Sadly, there are a series of trivial obstacles in...
Eat It is a freeware, Pac-Man type game, it supports up to four players per game but only one player...
Travel through time along with Ecco the dolphin, in the only game that could call itself a "dolphin simulator". Indeed,...
PlayStation 3 (2010)
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (2015)
- 4.82 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.73 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (2017)
- 4.71 Layers of Fear (2016)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.67 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.55 Digidrive (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hack and Slash
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction