DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
2004: Space Becherovka a Czech freeware point and click adventure game that was developed using Macromedia Flash.The story concerns Victor,...
Atari 2600 (2005)
This cartridge contains six of the 1 kilobyte entries and one 4 kilobyte entry from the 2005 Minigame Competition with...
Coleco Adam (1985)
2010: The Text Adventure Game is the second game based on the 1984 science fiction film 2010: The Year We...
20 Pferdespiele is a mini games collection. Most of them are variants of classic games with background pictures showing horses....
PlayStation 2 (2006)
24: The Game is an action-adventure game based on the Fox TV series. Set in between Seasons 2 and 3...
2 Pics 1 Answer is a simple puzzle game where the player has to figure out a word based on...
2x2 is a game for learning multiplication tables. The game is a Tetris variant. The game takes place in the...
Windows 3.x (1995)
3001: A Reading & Math Odyssey is an educational game that teaches mathematics and Greek mythology. The player comes from...
35MM is the story about two male travelers in a post-apocalyptic environment in Russia. The game starts in medias res...
Jess is a medium whose psychic powers started to manifest after her 30th birthday. Since then, she is constantly haunted...
Atari 8-bit (1993)
3d24 is a side-scrolling puzzle solving action game, similar to Robbo. The player controls a robot. His goal is to...
The 3D Adventures of Sailor Moon is based on the TV anime series Sailor Moon. It is basically an interactive...
3D-BattleShip is an adaptation of the board game Battleship. The player and the computer opponent arrange several ships of various...
3D Code Cracker is a collection of 5 advanced Matching games in a space station environment.Your aim in each stage...
This game is a full 3D remake of Lines. In this game your task is to remove balls from the...
PlayStation 3 (2009)
Long, long ago, in the kingdom of Dotnia, an evil king plunged the world into an age of darkness. But,...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (2015)
- 4.82 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.73 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (2017)
- 4.71 Layers of Fear (2016)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.67 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.55 Digidrive (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hack and Slash
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction