DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
A collection of sliding picture puzzles. You can chose from 3x3 or 4x4 grid sizes and select from several pictures,...
A sliding puzzle game similar to classic picture puzzle games however instead of completing an image you slide numbered blocks...
Somewhere in Russia in a deserted underground KGB bunker, Gleb Ivanovich Nikolayev wakes up with no knowledge of his surroundings...
1 Across 2 Down is a crossword puzzler, featuring eight pre-made crosswords for the player to fill in. You fill...
1Check is a freeware strategy game where your goal is to remove as many balls as possible from the starting...
The story is simple: you are a mosquito. One day you (randomly) fly through a window into a house. What...
2002 Pentamino Puzzles is a single-player, casual game where the player has to reconstruct a pattern using a standard set...
2004: Space Becherovka a Czech freeware point and click adventure game that was developed using Macromedia Flash.The story concerns Victor,...
Atari 2600 (2005)
This cartridge contains six of the 1 kilobyte entries and one 4 kilobyte entry from the 2005 Minigame Competition with...
This is a game based on the movie, 2010: The Year We Made Contact.You are an astronaut aboard the Discovery...
Coleco Adam (1985)
2010: The Text Adventure Game is the second game based on the 1984 science fiction film 2010: The Year We...
Commodore 16, Plus/4 (2014)
2048 is a puzzle game where the idea is to make the number 2048 appear on a 4 x 4...
This is single-screen puzzle game completely identical to Gabriele Cirulli's 2048. The difference is purely graphical: the numbers on the...
20 Pferdespiele is a mini games collection. Most of them are variants of classic games with background pictures showing horses....
PlayStation 2 (2006)
24: The Game is an action-adventure game based on the Fox TV series. Set in between Seasons 2 and 3...
2 Pics 1 Answer is a simple puzzle game where the player has to figure out a word based on...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 96 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.64 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.56 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.54 Rise of the Tomb Raider (2015)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- DO NOT USE
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction