DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
There have seldom been stranger ways of recruiting people: When espionage fan Gunter Bunt takes part in a competition put...
Age of Atlantis is a color-matching game with three variations of gameplay. The objective is always to match figures of...
Four magicians want to create the best city in the world in time to host the King's birthday party. You...
You are the tutor for the young Emperor. You must guide him to uniting Japan so it will be strong.Age...
Tara is an apprentice enchantress that must find a series of magical tarot cards with the help of a talking...
You, as Professor Samuel Hunt, a scientist of the British Museum, receive a mysterious letter while working at night, then...
The clue found by Professor Hunt in the British Museum in the the first episode pointed to Lapland, land of...
In this episode, you again take the role of Professor Samuel Hunt who travels to tropical Madagascar to track the...
AGON: The Lost Sword of Toledo is the fourth installment in the AGON Episodic Adventures series. Professor Samuel Hunt travels...
Donavan Rand is a crime lord hiding in an old hotel where he thinks he is safe. Unfortunately for him...
Aha! is a puzzle game in which you get a playing field filled with different-shaped pieces. If two or more...
ZX Spectrum (1985)
Visiting Moreton Manor, an old country mansion serving as a tourist attraction, you as a youngster are separated from your...
~airwave~: I Fought the Law, and the Law One is a free 2D click-and-point adventure game. It features an inventory...
A Journey Into Xanth takes place in the magical world of Xanth known from the books of Piers Anthony. The...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction