DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
TurboGrafx CD (1992)
Theron's Quest is a part of the Dungeon Master series for the PC Engine/TurboGrafx.It differs from the PC releases of...
In a far-off land, an evil force is in charge, and you set off with the intention of putting things...
Dungeons of Despair is an isometric RPG game where the player can explore a multitude of levels with many different...
The Dungeons of Grimlor II is a single player, shareware, DOS dungeon game.In the first game, The Dungeons of Grimlor...
The Dungeons Of Grimlor is a shareware puzzle action game.The souls of all the children of Grimlor have been captured...
Dungeons of Kroz is the second installment of the Kroz trilogy - this game is very similar to the Kingdom...
Dunkle Schatten is a point-and-click adventure in the typical LucasArts style. It was distributed for free by the German Federal...
Dunkle Schatten 2: Im Netzwerk gefangen. (Dark Shadows 2: Trapped in the network) is the sequel to the adventure Dunkle...
Tod in der Südkurve is the third entry in the Dunkle Schatten series. Unlike the two predecessors, this game uses...
Dustman is a single player, shareware, puzzle game.The player is presented with a game area on which there are houses,...
Duty & Beyond is a game made with the AGS engine. So it's a pure point'click adventure game, where you...
Ippolit Matveevich Vorobyaninov was once a rich and influential member of Russia's merchant class. But the revolution of 1917 took...
Dweebs: Official Mutation Platinum Remix Release is a single person puzzle game that has some of the elements of Lemmings...
DWK 5: Hinter dem Horizont is a traditional point & click adventure game based on the movie Die wilden Kerle...
After completing Dying to Live: Game Jam Version, the author decided to return to it, expand it and fix some...
Morty is trapped in a cave. Help him avoid what obstacles he can to get out. This is a platform...
This is an Italian adventure game, based on the famous comic Dylan Dog by Tiziano Sclavi, who also took part...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 96 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.64 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.56 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.54 Rise of the Tomb Raider (2015)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- DO NOT USE
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction