DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Ducks is a former shareware, now freeware Lemmings clone for DOS. Instead of clearing the path to a portal for...
The dudes with attitudes are on a mission to uncover buried jewels on Caribbean islands. These dudes being referred to...
This Limited Edition includes: Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project A T-Shirt A keyring pendant
Commodore 64 (1983), Atari 8-bit (1983), ZX Spectrum (1983), MSX (1984), Amstrad CPC (1984), BBC Micro (1982), Oric (1983), Memotech MTX (1984), Camputers Lynx (1983), Enterprise (1985) and Nascom (1982)
Dungeon Adventure concludes Level 9's Middle Earth lineage of fantasy interactive fiction games (later reprogrammed with graphics in Jewels of...
SEGA Saturn (1998)
Dungeon Master Nexus is the first game in the Dungeon Master series using a 3D graphics engine. The game features...
TurboGrafx CD (1992)
Theron's Quest is a part of the Dungeon Master series for the PC Engine/TurboGrafx.It differs from the PC releases of...
In a far-off land, an evil force is in charge, and you set off with the intention of putting things...
Dungeons of Despair is an isometric RPG game where the player can explore a multitude of levels with many different...
The Dungeons of Grimlor II is a single player, shareware, DOS dungeon game.In the first game, The Dungeons of Grimlor...
The Dungeons Of Grimlor is a shareware puzzle action game.The souls of all the children of Grimlor have been captured...
Dungeons of Kroz is the second installment of the Kroz trilogy - this game is very similar to the Kingdom...
Dunkle Schatten is a point-and-click adventure in the typical LucasArts style. It was distributed for free by the German Federal...
Dunkle Schatten 2: Im Netzwerk gefangen. (Dark Shadows 2: Trapped in the network) is the sequel to the adventure Dunkle...
Tod in der Südkurve is the third entry in the Dunkle Schatten series. Unlike the two predecessors, this game uses...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (2015)
- 4.82 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.77 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (2017)
- 4.71 Layers of Fear (2016)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.55 Digidrive (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hack and Slash
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction