DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
This collector's edition contains: Edna & Harvey: The Breakout Soundtrack disc Poster
Xbox 360 (2007)
In Eets: Chowdown, you guide the titular creature Eets through more than 100 levels to collect puzzle pieces with gameplay...
Effacer is a futuristic take on the classic paper and pencil game of hangman. The set-up has the player compete...
EGAWHEEL is a wheel of fortune, shareware game for one to three players. It was developed by Russell Mueller who...
Eggbert in Eggciting Adventure is a platform puzzle game where you have to collect all eggs in a stage and...
Eden is once again in chaos! Dark clouds cover the land, and monsters are sprouting up like nobody's business. The...
The Eggerland series consists of several puzzle games. You play as Lolo, a blue ball-like character with eyes, arms, and...
The Eggerland series consists of several puzzle games. This game is a sequel to Eggerland Mystery. Again you play Lolo,...
Eggerland: Meikyuu no Fukkatsu, which translates to Revival of the Labyrinth, is a game in the Eggerland series consisting of...
The Eggerland series consists of several puzzle games. You play Lolo, a blue ball-like character with eyes, arms, and legs....
Eggerland: Sōzō e no Tabidachi (English: Departure to Creation) is a Famicom Disk System game in the Eggerland/Adventures of Lolo...
Eggman no Kazu Ate Panic! is a mobile phone game from the Sonic the Hedgehog series. In this game, Dr....
In Eggs of Steel, the player takes control of Charlie the Egg, a night watchman at the MOM Steel Factory....
Acorn 32-bit (1992)
EGO: Repton 4 should not be confused with the Repton 4 that was included in Repton Infinity. Gameplay wise it...
When adventurer was lost and trapped in the mysterious Egyptian Palace, he has met the spherical Blue Jewel, which represents...
This limited edition contains: Egypt II: The Heliopolis Prophecy Strategy guide
Travel back in time to Ancient Egypt for a adventure in the time of the Mommies and the Pharaohs! Find...
In Egyptia the player controls an archaeologist named Dr. Sands who searches a Egyptian pyramid after a room with a...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
- 95 The Orange Box
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.63 Half-Life 2: Game of the Year Edition (2005)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.56 Life Is Strange: Episode 4 - Dark Room (2015)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction