DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
echoshift is a spin-off of echochrome, but while the original had the player distorting space to create pathways through optical...
Ecstatica is a 3D action game with adventure elements, where you must free a the young sorceress Ecstatica from the...
Game Boy Advance (2003)
Ed, Edd and Eddy love jawbreakers, and when the local candy store announces a chance to win a jawbreaker that...
Edgar is a furry little creature with a distinct curiosity that tends to get him into trouble. This time he...
Linux (2013), Windows (2011), PSP (2010), BREW (2010), J2ME (2009), Macintosh (2011), PlayStation 3 (2010), iPhone (2009), BlackBerry (2010), Android (2010), iPad (2010), Nintendo 3DS (2013), Wii U (2013), MeeGo (2011) and tvOS (2015)
In Edge the player controls a cube in a geometric landscape consisting of platforms and moving shapes viewed from an...
This collector's edition of Edna & Harvey: The Breakout was made available three years after the original release. It was...
This collector's edition contains: Edna & Harvey: The Breakout Soundtrack disc Poster
Xbox 360 (2007)
In Eets: Chowdown, you guide the titular creature Eets through more than 100 levels to collect puzzle pieces with gameplay...
Effacer is a futuristic take on the classic paper and pencil game of hangman. The set-up has the player compete...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 World of Goo
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 World of Goo
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Super Mario 64
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games by as rated by our users:
- 4.94 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (Limited Edition) (2003)
- 4.10 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (2013)
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 3.89 Tomb Raider II Starring Lara Croft (2009)
- 4.80 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (Collector's Limited Edition) (2009)
- 4.06 Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis (1993)
- 4.14 Trine (2011)
- 3.75 Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders (1991)
- 4.69 LostWinds (2008)
- 4.67 3-D Animated Adventure Games Starter Pack (1987)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction