DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Ecstatica is a 3D action game with adventure elements, where you must free a the young sorceress Ecstatica from the...
Edd Schiester is a short point & click graphic adventure game for the Amiga, created with AMOS. The interface is...
Game Boy Advance (2003)
Ed, Edd and Eddy love jawbreakers, and when the local candy store announces a chance to win a jawbreaker that...
Edgar is a furry little creature with a distinct curiosity that tends to get him into trouble. This time he...
This collector's edition of Edna & Harvey: The Breakout was made available three years after the original release. It was...
This collector's edition contains: Edna & Harvey: The Breakout Soundtrack disc Poster
Xbox 360 (2007)
In Eets: Chowdown, you guide the titular creature Eets through more than 100 levels to collect puzzle pieces with gameplay...
EGAWHEEL is a wheel of fortune, shareware game for one to three players. It was developed by Russell Mueller who...
Eggbert in Eggciting Adventure is a platform puzzle game where you have to collect all eggs in a stage and...
Eden is once again in chaos! Dark clouds cover the land, and monsters are sprouting up like nobody's business. The...
The Eggerland series consists of several puzzle games. You play as Lolo, a blue ball-like character with eyes, arms, and...
The Eggerland series consists of several puzzle games. This game is a sequel to Eggerland Mystery. Again you play Lolo,...
Eggerland: Meikyuu no Fukkatsu, which translates to Revival of the Labyrinth, is a game in the Eggerland series consisting of...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (2015)
- 4.82 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.77 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (2017)
- 4.71 Layers of Fear (2016)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.55 Digidrive (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hack and Slash
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction