DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Electronica is a puzzle game with a simple objective: combine (by rotating) all parts of circuits in the level so...
Electronic Popple is an action/puzzle game. Play as MIN or MAX, two chips who must journey through six levels of...
PlayStation 3 (2008)
An Elephant herd has been kidnapped and displaced throughout the world by a nefarious circus ringleader. Now it's up to...
Elektromeister Lampe is a puzzle game where the player takes the role of Lampe, an electrician. In the 100 levels...
Elemental is a color-matching game. The player clicks and drags the mouse cursor over a group of tiles to flip...
Nintendo DS (2010)
Element Girls: Style Your Life is a Lifestyle Application for teenage girls. It is the second Nintendo DS application based...
In Elements, the player controls a ball of a distinct colour by aiming with the pointer for it to move...
Elements is a puzzle game where you use the arrow keys to guide a small green ball (called "Element") through...
The objective of El Grinch is to capture the titular Grinch, an elusive bug-like creature, whose hobbies seem to include...
El Internado is a graphic adventure based on the Spanish TV show of the same name. The player plays as...
Ellas Jättememory is an educational memory game that teaches sign language. It differs from a traditional memory game in that...
'El principio del fin' is a Spanish old amateur adventure game where you are Alfredo, a loser wandering through the...
ZX Spectrum (2014)
You are El Stompo, TV repair thing of some considerable repute. Your job is to fix all TVs on each...
A young elf must wake his elves friends that are trapped inside flowers.Elven Mists 2 is a puzzle game where...
Emazing Mazes is a collection of 2D and 3D mazes for one playerThe install process loads a version of eGames'...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction