DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
The Eggerland series consists of several puzzle games. You play Lolo, a blue ball-like character with eyes, arms, and legs....
Eggerland: Sōzō e no Tabidachi (English: Departure to Creation) is a Famicom Disk System game in the Eggerland/Adventures of Lolo...
ZX Spectrum (2006)
In this fourth adventure in the Egghead series of platform games, the hero is cooking a meal for his girlfriend,...
Eggman no Kazu Ate Panic! is a mobile phone game from the Sonic the Hedgehog series. In this game, Dr....
In Eggs of Steel, the player takes control of Charlie the Egg, a night watchman at the MOM Steel Factory....
When adventurer was lost and trapped in the mysterious Egyptian Palace, he has met the spherical Blue Jewel, which represents...
This limited edition contains: Egypt II: The Heliopolis Prophecy Strategy guide
Travel back in time to Ancient Egypt for a adventure in the time of the Mommies and the Pharaohs! Find...
In Egyptia the player controls an archaeologist named Dr. Sands who searches a Egyptian pyramid after a room with a...
This collector's edition includes: The Egyptian Prophecy (DVD and EFIGS languages) Documentary database Making-of video (French voices, English subtitles) Gallery...
An unexpected accident has left Eko, a space mechanic, stranded on a bizarre, unknown world. The player must guide him...
The hero par excellence of the Spanish classic comics, Capitán Trueno (Captain Thunder), lives his first graphic adventure in the...
Capitán Trueno and his inseparable friends, Goliath and Crispín, have to help Sigrid to recover La Espada del Toledano, symbol...
It is the ninth century of the Second Era, and the Tamriel Empire has been continuously expanding. Hammerfell was among...
El Descubrimiento de América is a game which allows you to emulate the feats of the great navigator Christopher Columbus,...
A combination of the words 'electricity' and 'bits', the elebits are an important part of how the world runs in...
Nintendo DS (2009)
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (2015)
- 4.82 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.77 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (2017)
- 4.71 Layers of Fear (2016)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.55 Digidrive (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hack and Slash
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction