DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Enkhuizer Almanak 1997 is the 402nd edition of the yearly published Almanac of the Dutch city Enkhuizen.This 402nd edition of...
A journalist is contacted by genius clockmaker Clarence Flatt, to make an investigative report on his work and legacy. In...
The Collector's Edition of Enlightenus II: The Timeless Tower comes with several exclusive features: a bonus adventure with new scenes...
Victor Hugo's Les Misérables is the first entry in Enter the Story, an interactive world of classic novels of which...
Dante's Divine Comedy is the second entry in Enter the Story, an interactive world of classic novels of which the...
Genesis of the Gods is the third entry in Enter the Story, an interactive world of classic novels of which...
A Tale of Two Cities is the fourth entry in Enter the Story, an interactive world of classic novels of...
The Count of Monte Cristo is the fifth entry in Enter the Story, an interactive world of classic novels of...
Commodore 64 (1994)
Entity recreates a solitaire puzzle game originating in Victorian England. Played on a grid of 17 squares, arranged as a...
Windows 3.x (1994)
In this adventure game the player controls an archaeologist who is looking for artifacts on Tarsus. But while searching the...
Atari ST (1991)
Entombed is a 2D side-scrolling puzzle platformer similar in style to Rick Dangerous. The game is set in various Egyptian...
Commodore 64 (1985)
In this sequel to The Staff of Karnath you once again play as explorer Sir Arthur Pendragon. You are in...
Eol-ui Hwansang-ui Seom Guchul Jakjeon is a follow-up to Eol-ui Moheom. The cute yellow anthropomorphic animal Eol travels to the...
Commodore 64 (1993)
Eoroid is a puzzle solving game, played on a 19x9 board. The main goal requires removing all the blocks from...
Commodore 64 (1992)
Eoroid is a text-moded puzzle solving game, played on a 20x15 board. The main goal requires removing all the blocks...
Commodore 16, Plus/4 (1994)
Eoroid Professional is a puzzle solving game, played on a 18x9 board. The main goal requires removing all the blocks...
Epic Escapes: Dark Seas is a puzzle adventure hidden object game, set in a sinking capsized ship.The storyline follows the...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
- 95 The Orange Box
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.66 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.63 Half-Life 2: Game of the Year Edition (2005)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction