DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Commodore 64 (1993)
Eoroid is a puzzle solving game, played on a 19x9 board. The main goal requires removing all the blocks from...
Commodore 64 (1992)
Eoroid is a text-moded puzzle solving game, played on a 20x15 board. The main goal requires removing all the blocks...
Commodore 16, Plus/4 (1994)
Eoroid Professional is a puzzle solving game, played on a 18x9 board. The main goal requires removing all the blocks...
Epic Escapes: Dark Seas is a puzzle adventure hidden object game, set in a sinking capsized ship.The storyline follows the...
Equinox is the sequel to Solstice. It is presented in a 3D isometric view with colourful graphics. The game is...
Eraser Turnabout is a predominantly action game with some puzzle-solving, featuring pre-rendered action scenes and a lot of recorded full...
Erevos is a story about two different persons. Giannos Romar was born in 1814 and is Japanese martial arts expert....
Aristocratic playboy, Reggie Rich, has unfortunately crashed his helicopter on a mysterious island. Stranded miles away from his luxury yacht,...
Atari ST (1992)
In the reign of King Louis VI, in the second medieval age, many thousands of years from now the king...
Apple II (1978)
One of the first games by Silas Warner which, along with his Maze Game, provides an early demonstration of first-person...
Loosely based around the Gibson Games board-game, you are in control of a team of 4 POWs – a Brit,...
A small adventure game written in the script language used for the Amiga's standard software installation program, hence masquerading as...
Amateur made, shareware imitation of Monkey Island 2 / Simon the Sorceror. But don't let that put you off -...
A woman is enjoying her vacation trip aboard a cruise ship, when suddenly the boat hits a coral reef and...
Escape From Pulsar 7 is the fourth title in the Mysterious Adventure series of illustrated text adventures by Brian Howarth....
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 World of Goo
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 World of Goo
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Super Mario 64
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.69 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 3-D Animated Adventure Games Starter Pack (1987)
- 4.63 Half-Life 2: Game of the Year Edition (2005)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey (Special Edition) (2006)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction