DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Enchanted Fairy Friends: Secret of the Fairy Queen is a hidden object game. On the hard difficulty, the usual list...
Game Boy Advance (2007)
Enchanted: Once Upon Andalasia is based on the movie Enchanted and begins with Giselle telling a bedtime story to young...
This is one of the few adventures created specifically for the Mac. The evil Hurks are amassing an army and...
The Enchanting Islands were beautiful, filled with color and magic. Then, an evil sorceress cast a curse upon them, bringing...
Mike Goodman is a con artist. Together with his girlfriend Sarah, he makes a poor living from tricking people into...
The Endless Night is a top-down adventure game that starts without a back story as the main character wakes up...
PlayStation 2 (2001)
In Endnesia, the player takes the role of a boy who went into the park and suddenly found himself in...
Enemy: Tempest of Violence is an action game shown from the side. A seemingly abandoned space ship was the goal...
Energy Mover is all about building an energy supply system. The player must find a proper way to change one...
Engacho! is based on a popular Japanese children game.A little boy named Sunzuki wants to prove to his angry father...
Engacho is based on a popular Japanese children game. You play a little boy named Sunzuki, who wants to prove...
In Engineering Jones and the Time Thieves of DSPea the Time Thieves, plunderers of time-changing technology throughout history, have hit...
Enigma is a hidden object game, but instead of finding objects from a list on locations, this time they are...
Jane and Joe were a perfect couple. But real love always meets obstacles. In this case - the seven portals......
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction