DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
The Collector's Edition of Escape the Lost Kingdom is promoted as being the first casual game with 3D effects through...
Atari ST (1989)
Esprit is the predecessor of the Oxyd series of games from Dongleware, sharing the basic idea, control and many gameplay...
Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem is a psychological thriller epic starring the adventures of twelve characters that span across the world...
Eternally Us is a short 2D point-and-click adventure game about friendship. You play as Amber. You and your friend Fio...
Eternal Senia is an RPG created as a tribute to Ragnarok Online. It uses characters and other design elements from...
Ether One is an exploratory adventure game where the player takes on the role of "The Restorer", an employee of...
Atari 8-bit (1983)
In E.T. Phone Home! the player controls Elliott, the hero of the movie E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial. He has to search...
This was one of three games released as a tie-in to the 20th anniversary re-release in theaters of the movie...
Atari 2600 (1982)
E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial is a licensed adventure game, based on the movie. The adventure takes place on several screens with...
E.T.: The Extra Terrestrial is a mini-game collection with 47 different games of logic, reflex, strategy, maze and action style....
E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial Remake is a Windows remake of the 1982 Atari 2600 game E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial. It is mostly...
It begins with a simple electrical fault and leads to the total destruction of a building and a mad dash...
Atari ST (1993)
Evasion 2 is a maze game where you have to collect all the dots before the time runs out. To...
Everlight: Of Magic & Power! is a traditional point-and-click adventure from Germany. It evolves around the story of a daydreamer...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction