DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
~airwave~: I Fought the Law, and the Law One is a free 2D click-and-point adventure game. It features an inventory...
A Journey Into Xanth takes place in the magical world of Xanth known from the books of Piers Anthony. The...
Odyssey 2 (1982)
Two titles are available in this cart: A Labyrinth Game is exactly what the title defines. The player has to...
Xbox 360 (2010)
Alawishus Pixel is a retro-style puzzle platform game. A nameless young man in a hoodie has wandered into a cave,...
ZX Spectrum (1984)
Alcatraz Harry is a maze game. The player takes on the role of a prisoner named Harry, who must escape...
Alchemia is a point-and-click adventure game similar to the Samorost series. You will guide Noses, the main character of the...
Alchemia: Extended Version is an expansion of the free browser game Alchemia. This version is not free any more, but...
Xbox 360 (2009)
Alchemist is a puzzle game similar to Bejeweled. In Alchemist, two players attempt to form rows of three or more...
Alchemist is a single-player gem matching game. Gems are placed onto a grid and the player must move them such...
You are at the High School of Magical Arts when you get a letter from your uncle. He is an...
Alchemyst is a single-player, shareware, block moving puzzle game. Alchemy is about turning base metal into gold and that's the...
This collector's edition includes the following:Al Emmo and the Lost Dutchman's MineGame package signed by Britney Brimhall and Chris WarrenCollectible...
Alex Hunter: Lord of the Mind is an adventure game that combines hidden object scenes with mini-games and more complex...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction