DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Odyssey 2 (1982)
Two titles are available in this cart: A Labyrinth Game is exactly what the title defines. The player has to...
Xbox 360 (2010)
Alawishus Pixel is a retro-style puzzle platform game. A nameless young man in a hoodie has wandered into a cave,...
Alchemia is a point-and-click adventure game similar to the Samorost series. You will guide Noses, the main character of the...
Alchemia: Extended Version is an expansion of the free browser game Alchemia. This version is not free any more, but...
Xbox 360 (2009)
Alchemist is a puzzle game similar to Bejeweled. In Alchemist, two players attempt to form rows of three or more...
Alchemist is a single-player gem matching game. Gems are placed onto a grid and the player must move them such...
You are at the High School of Magical Arts when you get a letter from your uncle. He is an...
Alchemyst is a single-player, shareware, block moving puzzle game. Alchemy is about turning base metal into gold and that's the...
This collector's edition includes the following:Al Emmo and the Lost Dutchman's MineGame package signed by Britney Brimhall and Chris WarrenCollectible...
Alex Hunter: Lord of the Mind is an adventure game that combines hidden object scenes with mini-games and more complex...
SEGA Master System (1989)
Help ALF try to get to Mars to see his friends Skip and Rhonda! ALF's latest adventure takes him out...
Alfapet is a Swedish word puzzle similar to Scrabble. Like in Scrabble players make words from randomly received letters and...
Oh no! Alfred's girlfriend Floella has been chicknapped by the malevolent MekaChicken! Navigate Alfred through worlds of cheese, playing cards,...
Alfred Pelrock is a guy with no seeming objective in his life until one night he awakens by a mysterious...
Atari ST (1990)
Alfreds Kistenlager Schiebereien is a conversion of the puzzle game Soko-ban to be played on the monochrome display. A worker...
One day, Alibaba discovers a thieves' treasure stash hidden in a cave and brings it home. He leads a Gatsby...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 World of Goo
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 World of Goo
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Super Mario 64
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 3-D Animated Adventure Games Starter Pack (1987)
- 4.65 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.63 Half-Life 2: Game of the Year Edition (2005)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey (Special Edition) (2006)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction