DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Episode-1 is the prologue to the Fallen survival horror series, modelled after Resident Evil and Silent Hill. The players guide...
The player controls the actions, and more to the point, the hotspot-filled environment, of a whimsical little moonman who has...
Fall of Atlantis 2.0 game is a cross between a common platform game and a Bust-a-Move puzzle game where you...
The Fall of Gods is an updated version of The Fall of Gods. While the previous version ended with a...
The beautiful vistas of farmlands, forests, mountains and deserts that greet you upon your arrival on Faland does little to...
The Fall Trilogy: Chapter 1 - Separation (Collector's Edition) includes the original game plus the following additions: Strategy Guide with...
The Fall Trilogy: Chapter 1 - Separation is the first entry in a trilogy of adventure games with easy puzzles...
After solving all the puzzles from a cave complex filled with strange mechanisms and ancient ruins, the amnesiac protagonist starts...
The Fall Trilogy is a series of games where you play as John, a man suffering amnesia, who finds himself...
Family Games I is a collection of mini games for the whole family. The game features 10 different games from...
Family Games II: Junkfood Jive is a sequel to Family Games I. This compilation of mini games comes with 5...
Amy lost her parents in a plane accident, and was raised afterwards by her grandparents. Instigated by curiosity about her...
The Famous Five: Five on a Secret Mission is the fifth game in Ravensburger's Famous Five series after the books...
The Famous Five: Dangerous Discovery is the fourth game in Ravensburger's Famous Five series after the books of Enid Blyton...
The Famous Five: Kidnapped! is the third episode in Ravensburger's Famous Five series after the books of Enid Blyton for...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 World of Goo
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 World of Goo
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Super Mario 64
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 3-D Animated Adventure Games Starter Pack (1987)
- 4.65 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.63 Half-Life 2: Game of the Year Edition (2005)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey (Special Edition) (2006)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction