DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
It begins with a simple electrical fault and leads to the total destruction of a building and a mad dash...
Atari ST (1993)
Evasion 2 is a maze game where you have to collect all the dots before the time runs out. To...
Everlight: Of Magic & Power! is a traditional point-and-click adventure from Germany. It evolves around the story of a daydreamer...
Every Extend Extra is a remake of the popular freeware game Every Extend and in all main aspects of gameplay...
As a sequel to Missing (In Memoriam in Europe), Evidence: The Last Ritual is an adventure game that continues that...
Evil Days of Luckless John is a mix of genres, having the point and click adventures as a main reference....
Evocation: La Sfida is a point-and-click adventure, with a first-person perspective. Players can interact with the world by dragging objects...
Point Club is the second game in the point-and-click adventure series following the Italian Emilio Carboni through his exchange student...
Amstrad CPC (1985)
Execution is a word guessing game similar to Hangman. But here, rather than being hanged when answering wrong, the player...
A simple little game that is a later reworking of the ancient game, Thrust. With the full effects of gravity...
Nintendo DS (2008)
Exit DS consists of over 100 levels in which the player takes control of Mr. Esc who must rescue people...
Like his father before him, Garret "Ghostfighter" is a professional exorcist, born with a special ability to see all the...
Xbox 360 (2009)
In this prison, they do many experiments. Participation is voluntary but encouraged, as successful completion of an experiment will be...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction