DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Family Games II: Junkfood Jive is a sequel to Family Games I. This compilation of mini games comes with 5...
Amy lost her parents in a plane accident, and was raised afterwards by her grandparents. Instigated by curiosity about her...
The Famous Five: Five on a Secret Mission is the fifth game in Ravensburger's Famous Five series after the books...
The Famous Five: Dangerous Discovery is the fourth game in Ravensburger's Famous Five series after the books of Enid Blyton...
The Famous Five: Kidnapped! is the third episode in Ravensburger's Famous Five series after the books of Enid Blyton for...
Fantastic Fossils was an educational game title released as shareware in 1991. It had an all-ages theme. The educational aspect...
Fantasy Explorer Nitroid! is a 2D platform game with puzzles and Metroidvania-like exploration, based on the Tōhō (Touhou) series. The...
Another Sokoban clone. You must solve each of the 200 puzzles by pushing the objects into their home positions. You...
Farscape: The Game is an action game based upon the Sci-Fi TV show. You can direct a team of three...
PlayStation 2 (2003)
Twin sisters Mio and Mayu, while visiting a vacation spot from their childhood, become lost in a dark forest. The...
Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly - Director's Cut for Xbox is an updated port of the PlayStation 2 game Fatal...
PlayStation 2 (2005)
The Fatal Frame series is back. Rei Kurosawa's fiancé, Yuu Asou, dies in an ugly car accident when she is...
Fatal Heritage lives up to it's name: the protagonist of the game inherits a farm including a big treasure. Unfortunately...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 World of Goo
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 World of Goo
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Super Mario 64
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.69 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 3-D Animated Adventure Games Starter Pack (1987)
- 4.63 Half-Life 2: Game of the Year Edition (2005)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey (Special Edition) (2006)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction