DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Family Games II: Junkfood Jive is a sequel to Family Games I. This compilation of mini games comes with 5...
Amy lost her parents in a plane accident, and was raised afterwards by her grandparents. Instigated by curiosity about her...
The Famous Five: Five on a Secret Mission is the fifth game in Ravensburger's Famous Five series after the books...
The Famous Five: Dangerous Discovery is the fourth game in Ravensburger's Famous Five series after the books of Enid Blyton...
The Famous Five: Kidnapped! is the third episode in Ravensburger's Famous Five series after the books of Enid Blyton for...
Fantastic Fossils was an educational game title released as shareware in 1991. It had an all-ages theme. The educational aspect...
Fantasy Explorer Nitroid! is a 2D platform game with puzzles and Metroidvania-like exploration, based on the Tōhō (Touhou) series. The...
Another Sokoban clone. You must solve each of the 200 puzzles by pushing the objects into their home positions. You...
Farscape: The Game is an action game based upon the Sci-Fi TV show. You can direct a team of three...
Fatal Frame is an updated port of Fatal Frame. It adds the following additional content: An additional ending Eleven new...
Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly - Director's Cut for Xbox is an updated port of the PlayStation 2 game Fatal...
Fatal Heritage lives up to it's name: the protagonist of the game inherits a farm including a big treasure. Unfortunately...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction