DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Halle just graduated from the most prestigious interior decorator in Paris, top of her class, and now she must find...
This point-and-click graphic adventure game is filled with original jokes and slapstick comedy.The original storyline begins aboard a sailing vessel...
PlayStation 2 (2005)
In Operation Spy, the player can engage in multiple games, utilizing the EyeToy and movements of the player for games...
PlayStation 2 (2003)
Eye Toy: Play is a set of games for your Eye Toy camera. 12 games are included, each one unique....
Ezone Match-A-Pair Game is a single player, mouse controlled, Concentration game.There are ten rounds to this game and each round...
A disillusioned private eye named Jack Maria Del Nero has accepted an ordinary request to find a twenty year old...
Facetrex is a single-player, block moving, keyboard controlled puzzle, shareware puzzle game. The shareware game contains twenty-five puzzles and five...
Factory Balls is a simple puzzle game. It contains 14 levels in which the player needs to drag and drop...
Factory Balls 2 is the sequel to the puzzle game Factory Balls. It's still the goal of each level to...
Game Gear (1991)
Mister Greede, a corrupt tycoon and factory owner, deprives the local citizens of the goods they need and deserve. That’s...
Xbox 360 (2009)
The protagonist of The Factory is the robot KC-001 who wants to escape a factory. Unfortunately he is a bit...
Fading Shadows is a unique puzzle game for the PSP where the player leads an orb through 40 different levels...
Episode-1 is the prologue to the Fallen survival horror series, modelled after Resident Evil and Silent Hill. The players guide...
The player controls the actions, and more to the point, the hotspot-filled environment, of a whimsical little moonman who has...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 96 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.64 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.56 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.54 Rise of the Tomb Raider (2015)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- DO NOT USE
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction