DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
A young elfin sorceress needs help collecting flowers so she can finish her training.Flower Quest is a tile matching and...
You play as a young fairy who is trying to earn her wings and some gold. You'll travel the lands...
Fluidity is a puzzle game for Wii. Its gameplay is based entirely around the Wii Remotes' tilt sensors. A magic...
Nintendo 3DS (2012)
Nintendo DS (2006)
The Nintendo DS version of Flushed Away (based on the 2006 Aardman Animations film of the same name) allows you...
Flux is a Direct X puzzle game for Windows. It features ray-traced graphics with many options to customize the game...
Fluxe is the concept of Tetris optimized for the touchscreen interface of the iPhone. On the right side of the...
Avast, ye scurvy dog! Shipwrecked, you've been. But there is a ship that will sail ye to ye home port....
Fly'N is a 2D puzzle platform game. The player controls a bud, a small creature that needs to save the...
Flynn Sprint is a fast-paced action puzzle platform game. You have to race trough mazes of different shapes and collect...
FOG ...Seek the hidden truth is an online-only adventure game set in the Victorian London. The players are members of...
The Fog is a single player, mouse controlled game that plays partly as a point and click adventure and partly...
Folds is an origami game. The player folds a piece of paper - within the limited number of folds -...
PlayStation 2 (2006)
The sequel to the Siren survival horror game puts you again in control of several characters. The game takes place...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (2015)
- 4.82 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.73 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (2017)
- 4.71 Layers of Fear (2016)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.67 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.55 Digidrive (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hack and Slash
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction