DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
PlayStation 2 (2004)
It's a fish-eat-fish world in the vast depths of the waters with countless others as predator and fishing humans making...
You are trying to make your way through a magic labyrinth. To do this, you must solve flower puzzles and...
Firestart is a remake of Project Firestart, an early 'survival horror' title, released in 1989 on the Commodore 64.The setting...
Atari 8-bit (1995)
Fire Stone is a puzzle game similar to Boulder Dash. The aim is to collect the right amount of gems...
Fireworks Extravaganza is a unique inlay puzzle game, in which the player should correctly assemble different shapes of various colors...
A pastiche of several Greek myths, this game puts the player in charge of an ancient Hellenic warrior, seemingly brought...
Xbox 360 (2011)
FishCraft is a ballistics game heavily inspired by Finnish casual game Angry Birds. The fish are out to seek revenge...
Game Boy Color (2001)
In The Fish Files, you play as Dante, a college student in search of his kidnapped fish, Ramada. This is...
Agents Tina Guppy and Max Flounder received an important mission: to find Virgil Crab, younger brother of King Crab, the...
As an unnamed protagonist you receive a letter from an alien civilisation asking for your help. There is a sleeping...
Five Lethal Demons is a free 2D point-and-click adventure. You play the role of Helga who likes bloody and violent...
Five magical amulets is a fairy tale adventure game which tells a story of a young girl Linda, as she...
Atari 2600 (1978)
Flag Capture is an action/strategy game for one or two players. Your goal is to locate a flag hidden somewhere...
Nintendo DS (2010)
In Flåklypa Grand Prix one of the many activities is for the player to help Sonny and Lambert find and...
In Flalls, you must get the Flalls into their correct area, based on their color. If a Flalls is headed...
Flam is a side-scrolling platformer featuring the titular flamingo in his quest to save his own kind. He must collect...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 World of Goo
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 World of Goo
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Super Mario 64
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 3-D Animated Adventure Games Starter Pack (1987)
- 4.65 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.63 Half-Life 2: Game of the Year Edition (2005)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey (Special Edition) (2006)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction