DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Fallout: Tactics Simon Says is a mini-game variant of the kids electronic toy Simon that was released to promote the...
The beautiful vistas of farmlands, forests, mountains and deserts that greet you upon your arrival on Faland does little to...
The Fall Trilogy: Chapter 1 - Separation (Collector's Edition) includes the original game plus the following additions: Strategy Guide with...
The Fall Trilogy: Chapter 1 - Separation is the first entry in a trilogy of adventure games with easy puzzles...
After solving all the puzzles from a cave complex filled with strange mechanisms and ancient ruins, the amnesiac protagonist starts...
The Fall Trilogy is a series of games where you play as John, a man suffering amnesia, who finds himself...
Family Games I is a collection of mini games for the whole family. The game features 10 different games from...
Family Games II: Junkfood Jive is a sequel to Family Games I. This compilation of mini games comes with 5...
Amy lost her parents in a plane accident, and was raised afterwards by her grandparents. Instigated by curiosity about her...
The Famous Five: Five on a Secret Mission is the fifth game in Ravensburger's Famous Five series after the books...
The Famous Five: Dangerous Discovery is the fourth game in Ravensburger's Famous Five series after the books of Enid Blyton...
The Famous Five: Kidnapped! is the third episode in Ravensburger's Famous Five series after the books of Enid Blyton for...
Fantastic Fossils was an educational game title released as shareware in 1991. It had an all-ages theme. The educational aspect...
Fantasy Explorer Nitroid! is a 2D platform game with puzzles and Metroidvania-like exploration, based on the Tōhō (Touhou) series. The...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (2015)
- 4.82 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.77 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (2017)
- 4.71 Layers of Fear (2016)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.55 Digidrive (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hack and Slash
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction