DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
The Fennels Figure Math is an educational adventure game. The strange, wacky backstory is about Great-Great-Great Grandfather Bezel Fennel, who...
Defend the land of Feyruna from the Princes of Darkness as you step into the wings of a fairy in...
Fiber Tree is a puzzle game, where you have to create closed structures before you run out of free space...
Fiber Twig is a puzzle game, where your goal is to restore a "damaged" branch by inserting new branch pieces.Fiber...
In a sense, Fiddle is like a jigsaw puzzle: the player is presented with a series of abstract shapes on...
Game Boy (1993)
The Fidgetts is a side-scrolling platform puzzle game in a similar vein as The Lost Vikings. The player can switch...
Commodore PET/CBM (1979)
Fifteen is a simple sliding puzzle. The game doesn't feature much of graphics as each tile simply has a number...
Fifteen Puzzle simulates the classic mechanical puzzle game, with 15 numbered tiles jumbled randomly within a 4x4 square, and one...
Help Engeor, a student at the University of Magic, save Rovenland from the evil wizard Wahargem. In the beginning of...
Martin McKenna's cover illustration to the Wizard Books re-release of the Warlock of Firetop Mountain has been divided into 21...
A portion of Martin McKenna's cover illustration to the Wizard Books re-release of the Legend of Zagor has been superimposed...
In this two-player board game, players start from opposite ends of a board, filled with rectangular diamonds of seven different...
The Carson Stiles Gateway Theater has been closed for years following a series of murders. You have been invited by...
Atari 2600 (1982)
You are an air traffic controller at an international airport. You must guide planes in to landing safely.Your first screen...
The final part of the Super Kroz trilogy. Although the aims are the same as before (i.e. solve puzzles and...
Japanese collection of the three Final Fantasy games: Final Fantasy IV Final Fantasy V Final Fantasy VI All games come...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.63 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Comics [DEPRECATED]
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction