DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Findola is a pair-matching game that uses not one but three tiers of tiles. Players have to click on a...
Amstrad PCW (2012)
Find that mine! is yet another clone of Minesweeper, this time for the Amstrad PCW. It uses a full graphical...
Fine Sweeper is a re-interpretation of the Minesweeper rules of strategically clearing a board while avoiding hazards, however expanded in...
Fingered is a short 'whodunit' type of game where the player has to identify a suspect in a police lineup...
Finger Physics is a physics-based puzzle game. The over 100 available levels are divided into several stages of difficulty and...
PlayStation 2 (2004)
It's a fish-eat-fish world in the vast depths of the waters with countless others as predator and fishing humans making...
Fireflies is a first-person horror game inspired by the gameplay of titles like Amnesia: The Dark Descent and Slender: The...
You are trying to make your way through a magic labyrinth. To do this, you must solve flower puzzles and...
Firestart is a remake of Project Firestart, an early 'survival horror' title, released in 1989 on the Commodore 64.The setting...
Atari 8-bit (1995)
Fire Stone is a puzzle game similar to Boulder Dash. The aim is to collect the right amount of gems...
Fireworks Extravaganza is a unique inlay puzzle game, in which the player should correctly assemble different shapes of various colors...
A pastiche of several Greek myths, this game puts the player in charge of an ancient Hellenic warrior, seemingly brought...
Xbox 360 (2011)
FishCraft is a ballistics game heavily inspired by Finnish casual game Angry Birds. The fish are out to seek revenge...
Game Boy Color (2001)
In The Fish Files, you play as Dante, a college student in search of his kidnapped fish, Ramada. This is...
Agents Tina Guppy and Max Flounder received an important mission: to find Virgil Crab, younger brother of King Crab, the...
As an unnamed protagonist you receive a letter from an alien civilisation asking for your help. There is a sleeping...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction