DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Game Boy Color (2001)
In The Fish Files, you play as Dante, a college student in search of his kidnapped fish, Ramada. This is...
Agents Tina Guppy and Max Flounder received an important mission: to find Virgil Crab, younger brother of King Crab, the...
As an unnamed protagonist you receive a letter from an alien civilisation asking for your help. There is a sleeping...
Five Lethal Demons is a free 2D point-and-click adventure. You play the role of Helga who likes bloody and violent...
Five magical amulets is a fairy tale adventure game which tells a story of a young girl Linda, as she...
Atari 2600 (1978)
Flag Capture is an action/strategy game for one or two players. Your goal is to locate a flag hidden somewhere...
Nintendo DS (2010)
In Flåklypa Grand Prix one of the many activities is for the player to help Sonny and Lambert find and...
In Flalls, you must get the Flalls into their correct area, based on their color. If a Flalls is headed...
Flam is a side-scrolling platformer featuring the titular flamingo in his quest to save his own kind. He must collect...
Sharp X68000 (1989)
Sequel to Flappy. Just like in the original, you control Flappy, a yellow mole who must complete each level by...
Game Boy (1990)
Flappy Special is a port of Flappy. The main difference is that the game features two playing modes with 80...
Flawed Addendum is a short text adventure game. In the introduction, a doctor activates a device, warning you that if...
The Fleebees! is a single player, mouse controlled tile matching game. The Fleebees have crash landed on five planets in...
The second Flikken game, based on the Belgian TV series of the same name, has completely different gameplay. While the...
Flintstones Jetsons: Timewarp is an graphical adventure game based on the two popular cartoons The Flintstones and The Jetsons.In the...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction