DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
After the Sandy Fabulous case, Baldie was promoted to patrolman, while hard-boiled detective Fedora Spade is still stuck at the...
Femspray is a free 2D point-and-click adventure. A mad doctor has developed a spray to turn all men into women....
Fenimore Fillmore's Revenge is a classic point and click adventure game in a full 3D environment. It is the third...
The Fennels Figure Math is an educational adventure game. The strange, wacky backstory is about Great-Great-Great Grandfather Bezel Fennel, who...
Defend the land of Feyruna from the Princes of Darkness as you step into the wings of a fairy in...
Fiber Tree is a puzzle game, where you have to create closed structures before you run out of free space...
Fiber Twig is a puzzle game, where your goal is to restore a "damaged" branch by inserting new branch pieces.Fiber...
In a sense, Fiddle is like a jigsaw puzzle: the player is presented with a series of abstract shapes on...
Game Boy (1993)
The Fidgetts is a side-scrolling platform puzzle game in a similar vein as The Lost Vikings. The player can switch...
Help Engeor, a student at the University of Magic, save Rovenland from the evil wizard Wahargem. In the beginning of...
In this two-player board game, players start from opposite ends of a board, filled with rectangular diamonds of seven different...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (2015)
- 4.82 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.77 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (2017)
- 4.71 Layers of Fear (2016)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.55 Digidrive (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hack and Slash
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction