DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
The Fog is a single player, mouse controlled game that plays partly as a point and click adventure and partly...
Folds is an origami game. The player folds a piece of paper - within the limited number of folds -...
PlayStation 2 (2006)
The sequel to the Siren survival horror game puts you again in control of several characters. The game takes place...
Forever Worlds tells the tale of ancient magic, myth and inter-dimensional time travel.Deep in the rain forests of the Amazon,...
Forrest Gump: Match 3 Game is as the title implies a tile based puzzle game based on the movie with...
Fortuna is a game based on the TV show Wheel of Fortune. The players take turns guessing letters to form...
Commodore 64 (1993)
Fortuna kołem się toczy a game loosely based on the TV show Wheel of Fortune. The players take turns guessing...
Fortuna kołem się toczy is a video game based on the Polish edition of the TV game show Wheel of...
Game Boy Advance (2006)
Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends is based on the animated series of the same name on Cartoon Network, created by...
Nintendo DS (2007)
Imagination Invaders is a 3D adventure/action game based on the popular Cartoon Network cartoon. Players control Bloo in a 3D...
Foundations is a free 2D click-and-point adventure game. It features an inventory and the game can be controlled via mouse...
Atari ST (2001)
Four-F is a puzzle game written in STOS.Fruitman have gotten himself trapped while trying to figure out what Four-F means....
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 World of Goo
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 World of Goo
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Super Mario 64
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 3-D Animated Adventure Games Starter Pack (1987)
- 4.65 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.63 Half-Life 2: Game of the Year Edition (2005)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey (Special Edition) (2006)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction