DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Flipull is an arcade-logic game, where the main goal is to destroy as many blocks as possible on the playing...
Floating Islands Game is a puzzle game, similar to Lemmings. The game centers around a "brainless, green clothed guy" who...
In the world of Floating Runner, its populace inhabit seven floating islands, living in peace and tranquility until one day...
Hoigle and Moigle Floigan are brothers who live in a junkyard. Hoigle is the elder of the two. He's also...
FLOP! The Game is a sliding 25-puzzle where you need to complete a new puzzle in each level to continue...
A young elfin sorceress needs help collecting flowers so she can finish her training.Flower Quest is a tile matching and...
You play as a young fairy who is trying to earn her wings and some gold. You'll travel the lands...
Fluidity is a puzzle game for Wii. Its gameplay is based entirely around the Wii Remotes' tilt sensors. A magic...
Nintendo DS (2006)
The Nintendo DS version of Flushed Away (based on the 2006 Aardman Animations film of the same name) allows you...
Flux is a Direct X puzzle game for Windows. It features ray-traced graphics with many options to customize the game...
Fluxe is the concept of Tetris optimized for the touchscreen interface of the iPhone. On the right side of the...
Avast, ye scurvy dog! Shipwrecked, you've been. But there is a ship that will sail ye to ye home port....
Fly'N is a 2D puzzle platform game. The player controls a bud, a small creature that needs to save the...
Flynn Sprint is a fast-paced action puzzle platform game. You have to race trough mazes of different shapes and collect...
FlyOrDie GemJam is a Boulder Dash clone. The protagonist is a dragon miner exploring caves full of dangers, obstacles, pitfalls...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction