DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Apple II (1986)
An adaptation of a board game played with varying game pieces across different cultures, this one sets a cross-shaped playfield...
Fox Kids Kinder Spiele: Volume 2 is a collection of casual 'Shockwave' games that play in a browser window on...
Fox Kids Kinder Spiele: Volume 3 is a collection of casual games that play in a browser window on the...
Fragile Dreams takes place after an apocalyptic event that wiped out most of mankind. Young Seto finds a note from...
You have been Framed and thrown into a foreign jail. Your quest is to escape the jail and then prove...
In this point-and-click adventure made with AGS you play Jamie, an unemployed simple-minded young man who frequently attracts trouble.One day...
Game Boy (1993)
Franky, Joe & Dirk: On The Tiles is a sliding puzzle game that features character from three Elite Systems games:...
Frantix is a puzzle-based adventure game for PSP. It features over 180 different levels. Playing as one of the heroes,...
Frasse and the Peas of Kejick is a freeware, third-person point-and-click adventure game. Frasse, a little blue hairy monster, finds...
Colored balls bounce from the distance towards you. You must use the arrow keys to move the catcher to catch...
Freakin' Funky Fuzzballs is a little puzzle game where you step into square worlds defending your Fuzzball from the enemy...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 World of Goo
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 World of Goo
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Super Mario 64
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 3-D Animated Adventure Games Starter Pack (1987)
- 4.65 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.63 Half-Life 2: Game of the Year Edition (2005)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey (Special Edition) (2006)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction