DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Finger Physics is a physics-based puzzle game. The over 100 available levels are divided into several stages of difficulty and...
PlayStation 2 (2004)
It's a fish-eat-fish world in the vast depths of the waters with countless others as predator and fishing humans making...
Fireflies is a first-person horror game inspired by the gameplay of titles like Amnesia: The Dark Descent and Slender: The...
You are trying to make your way through a magic labyrinth. To do this, you must solve flower puzzles and...
Firestart is a remake of Project Firestart, an early 'survival horror' title, released in 1989 on the Commodore 64.The setting...
Atari 8-bit (1995)
Fire Stone is a puzzle game similar to Boulder Dash. The aim is to collect the right amount of gems...
Fireworks Extravaganza is a unique inlay puzzle game, in which the player should correctly assemble different shapes of various colors...
A pastiche of several Greek myths, this game puts the player in charge of an ancient Hellenic warrior, seemingly brought...
Xbox 360 (2011)
FishCraft is a ballistics game heavily inspired by Finnish casual game Angry Birds. The fish are out to seek revenge...
Game Boy Color (2001)
In The Fish Files, you play as Dante, a college student in search of his kidnapped fish, Ramada. This is...
Agents Tina Guppy and Max Flounder received an important mission: to find Virgil Crab, younger brother of King Crab, the...
As an unnamed protagonist you receive a letter from an alien civilisation asking for your help. There is a sleeping...
Five Lethal Demons is a free 2D point-and-click adventure. You play the role of Helga who likes bloody and violent...
Five magical amulets is a fairy tale adventure game which tells a story of a young girl Linda, as she...
Atari 2600 (1978)
Flag Capture is an action/strategy game for one or two players. Your goal is to locate a flag hidden somewhere...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 96 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.64 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.56 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.54 Rise of the Tomb Raider (2015)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- DO NOT USE
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction