DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Avast, ye scurvy dog! Shipwrecked, you've been. But there is a ship that will sail ye to ye home port....
Fly'N is a 2D puzzle platform game. The player controls a bud, a small creature that needs to save the...
Flynn Sprint is a fast-paced action puzzle platform game. You have to race trough mazes of different shapes and collect...
FlyOrDie GemJam is a Boulder Dash clone. The protagonist is a dragon miner exploring caves full of dangers, obstacles, pitfalls...
FOG ...Seek the hidden truth is an online-only adventure game set in the Victorian London. The players are members of...
The Fog is a single player, mouse controlled game that plays partly as a point and click adventure and partly...
Folds is an origami game. The player folds a piece of paper - within the limited number of folds -...
PlayStation 2 (2006)
The sequel to the Siren survival horror game puts you again in control of several characters. The game takes place...
Forever Worlds tells the tale of ancient magic, myth and inter-dimensional time travel.Deep in the rain forests of the Amazon,...
Forrest Gump: Match 3 Game is as the title implies a tile based puzzle game based on the movie with...
Fortuna is a game based on the TV show Wheel of Fortune. The players take turns guessing letters to form...
Commodore 64 (1993)
Fortuna kołem się toczy a game loosely based on the TV show Wheel of Fortune. The players take turns guessing...
Fortuna kołem się toczy is a video game based on the Polish edition of the TV game show Wheel of...
ZX Spectrum (1987)
For Your Thighs Only is a humorous, James Bond spoof text adventure with some graphics. The player takes the role...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction