DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Nintendo DS (2010)
In Flåklypa Grand Prix one of the many activities is for the player to help Sonny and Lambert find and...
In Flalls, you must get the Flalls into their correct area, based on their color. If a Flalls is headed...
Flam is a side-scrolling platformer featuring the titular flamingo in his quest to save his own kind. He must collect...
Sharp X68000 (1989)
Sequel to Flappy. Just like in the original, you control Flappy, a yellow mole who must complete each level by...
Game Boy (1990)
Flappy Special is a port of Flappy. The main difference is that the game features two playing modes with 80...
Flawed Addendum is a short text adventure game. In the introduction, a doctor activates a device, warning you that if...
The Fleebees! is a single player, mouse controlled tile matching game. The Fleebees have crash landed on five planets in...
The second Flikken game, based on the Belgian TV series of the same name, has completely different gameplay. While the...
Flintstones Jetsons: Timewarp is an graphical adventure game based on the two popular cartoons The Flintstones and The Jetsons.In the...
The Flintstones and the Rubbles were enjoying a fine day when suddenly, someone from the future called Dr. Butler arrived...
Atari ST (1991)
Flipped: Micro Cars Edition is a puzzle game in which the player must flip tiles so that every tile on...
A strategy game played on a 3x3 board; each tile has two sides, one black and one white, and the...
Flip's Twisted World is a 3D puzzle platformer for the Wii, inspired by the "Relativity" lithograph by M. C. Escher....
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 96 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.64 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.56 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.54 Rise of the Tomb Raider (2015)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- DO NOT USE
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction