DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Fireflies is a first-person horror game inspired by the gameplay of titles like Amnesia: The Dark Descent and Slender: The...
You are trying to make your way through a magic labyrinth. To do this, you must solve flower puzzles and...
Firestart is a remake of Project Firestart, an early 'survival horror' title, released in 1989 on the Commodore 64.The setting...
Atari 8-bit (1995)
Fire Stone is a puzzle game similar to Boulder Dash. The aim is to collect the right amount of gems...
Fireworks Extravaganza is a unique inlay puzzle game, in which the player should correctly assemble different shapes of various colors...
A pastiche of several Greek myths, this game puts the player in charge of an ancient Hellenic warrior, seemingly brought...
Xbox 360 (2011)
FishCraft is a ballistics game heavily inspired by Finnish casual game Angry Birds. The fish are out to seek revenge...
Game Boy Color (2001)
In The Fish Files, you play as Dante, a college student in search of his kidnapped fish, Ramada. This is...
Agents Tina Guppy and Max Flounder received an important mission: to find Virgil Crab, younger brother of King Crab, the...
As an unnamed protagonist you receive a letter from an alien civilisation asking for your help. There is a sleeping...
Five Lethal Demons is a free 2D point-and-click adventure. You play the role of Helga who likes bloody and violent...
Nintendo DS (2010)
In Flåklypa Grand Prix one of the many activities is for the player to help Sonny and Lambert find and...
In Flalls, you must get the Flalls into their correct area, based on their color. If a Flalls is headed...
Flam is a side-scrolling platformer featuring the titular flamingo in his quest to save his own kind. He must collect...
Sharp X68000 (1989)
Sequel to Flappy. Just like in the original, you control Flappy, a yellow mole who must complete each level by...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (2015)
- 4.82 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.77 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (2017)
- 4.71 Layers of Fear (2016)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.55 Digidrive (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hack and Slash
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction