DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Alice in Wonderland is a text adventure based on Lewis Carroll's book Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. There are 16 objects...
Alice in Wonderland is a game based on Lewis Carrol's classic story. The game is a side-scrolling adventure game in...
Alice is Dead: Chapter 1 is a short point-and-click adventure game based on Lewis Carroll's novel Alice's Adventures in Wonderland....
Alice is Dead: Episode 2 is, like its predecessor Alice is Dead: Chapter 1, a short point-and-click adventure based on...
Alice is Dead: Episode 3 is a sequel to Alice is Dead: Episode 2. Like its predecessor, it is a...
Alice follows the White Rabbit down the rabbit hole and into an interactive re-telling of the classic book by Lewis...
Alice's Magical Mahjong, as the name implies, is a mahjong game that follows the classic 1865 book Alice's Adventures in...
This short text adventure casts the player as the sole survivor of a space disaster involving the luxury liner "Adonis."...
Game Boy (1993)
The Game Boy version of Alien³ differs significantly from the console games based on the third Alien film. Unlike the...
Lt. Ellen Ripley is sleeping in the cryogenic chamber aboard the spaceship Sulaco. A fire breaks out in the chamber,...
This remake for the MSX 2 computer of the monochromatic 8-bit isometric classic adds colors and fixes some of the...
Alien Earth is an isometric action adventure game about aliens who have enslaved earth and keep humans around only to...
ZX Spectrum (1986)
The sequel to Highway Encounter, which has a similar game system and appearance despite being written by someone else. Your...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 World of Goo
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 World of Goo
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Super Mario 64
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 3-D Animated Adventure Games Starter Pack (1987)
- 4.65 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.63 Half-Life 2: Game of the Year Edition (2005)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey (Special Edition) (2006)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction