DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
SEGA Master System (1989)
Help ALF try to get to Mars to see his friends Skip and Rhonda! ALF's latest adventure takes him out...
Alfapet is a Swedish word puzzle similar to Scrabble. Like in Scrabble players make words from randomly received letters and...
Oh no! Alfred's girlfriend Floella has been chicknapped by the malevolent MekaChicken! Navigate Alfred through worlds of cheese, playing cards,...
Alfred Pelrock is a guy with no seeming objective in his life until one night he awakens by a mysterious...
Atari ST (1990)
Alfreds Kistenlager Schiebereien is a conversion of the puzzle game Soko-ban to be played on the monochrome display. A worker...
ZX Spectrum (1988)
Algebraf is a math puzzle board game, a modified variant of well known Sudoku. The goal requires resolving of mathematical...
One day, Alibaba discovers a thieves' treasure stash hidden in a cave and brings it home. He leads a Gatsby...
Alice in Wonderland is a text adventure based on Lewis Carroll's book Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. There are 16 objects...
Alice in Wonderland is a game based on Lewis Carrol's classic story. The game is a side-scrolling adventure game in...
Alice is Dead: Chapter 1 is a short point-and-click adventure game based on Lewis Carroll's novel Alice's Adventures in Wonderland....
Alice is Dead: Episode 2 is, like its predecessor Alice is Dead: Chapter 1, a short point-and-click adventure based on...
Alice is Dead: Episode 3 is a sequel to Alice is Dead: Episode 2. Like its predecessor, it is a...
Alice follows the White Rabbit down the rabbit hole and into an interactive re-telling of the classic book by Lewis...
Alice's Magical Mahjong, as the name implies, is a mahjong game that follows the classic 1865 book Alice's Adventures in...
This short text adventure casts the player as the sole survivor of a space disaster involving the luxury liner "Adonis."...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.63 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Comics [DEPRECATED]
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction