DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Atari ST (1990)
Alfreds Kistenlager Schiebereien is a conversion of the puzzle game Soko-ban to be played on the monochrome display. A worker...
One day, Alibaba discovers a thieves' treasure stash hidden in a cave and brings it home. He leads a Gatsby...
Alice in Wonderland is a text adventure based on Lewis Carroll's book Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. There are 16 objects...
Alice in Wonderland is a game based on Lewis Carrol's classic story. The game is a side-scrolling adventure game in...
Alice is Dead: Chapter 1 is a short point-and-click adventure game based on Lewis Carroll's novel Alice's Adventures in Wonderland....
Alice is Dead: Episode 2 is, like its predecessor Alice is Dead: Chapter 1, a short point-and-click adventure based on...
Alice is Dead: Episode 3 is a sequel to Alice is Dead: Episode 2. Like its predecessor, it is a...
Alice follows the White Rabbit down the rabbit hole and into an interactive re-telling of the classic book by Lewis...
Alice's Magical Mahjong, as the name implies, is a mahjong game that follows the classic 1865 book Alice's Adventures in...
This short text adventure casts the player as the sole survivor of a space disaster involving the luxury liner "Adonis."...
Game Boy (1993)
The Game Boy version of Alien³ differs significantly from the console games based on the third Alien film. Unlike the...
Lt. Ellen Ripley is sleeping in the cryogenic chamber aboard the spaceship Sulaco. A fire breaks out in the chamber,...
This remake for the MSX 2 computer of the monochromatic 8-bit isometric classic adds colors and fixes some of the...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 World of Goo
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 World of Goo
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Super Mario 64
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games by as rated by our users:
- 4.94 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (Limited Edition) (2003)
- 4.10 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (2013)
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 3.89 Tomb Raider II Starring Lara Croft (2009)
- 4.80 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (Collector's Limited Edition) (2009)
- 4.06 Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis (1993)
- 4.14 Trine (2011)
- 3.75 Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders (1991)
- 4.69 LostWinds (2008)
- 4.67 3-D Animated Adventure Games Starter Pack (1987)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction