DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Forever Worlds tells the tale of ancient magic, myth and inter-dimensional time travel.Deep in the rain forests of the Amazon,...
Forrest Gump: Match 3 Game is as the title implies a tile based puzzle game based on the movie with...
Fortuna is a game based on the TV show Wheel of Fortune. The players take turns guessing letters to form...
Commodore 64 (1993)
Fortuna kołem się toczy a game loosely based on the TV show Wheel of Fortune. The players take turns guessing...
Fortuna kołem się toczy is a video game based on the Polish edition of the TV game show Wheel of...
ZX Spectrum (1987)
For Your Thighs Only is a humorous, James Bond spoof text adventure with some graphics. The player takes the role...
Game Boy Advance (2006)
Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends is based on the animated series of the same name on Cartoon Network, created by...
Nintendo DS (2007)
Imagination Invaders is a 3D adventure/action game based on the popular Cartoon Network cartoon. Players control Bloo in a 3D...
Foundations is a free 2D click-and-point adventure game. It features an inventory and the game can be controlled via mouse...
Atari ST (2001)
Four-F is a puzzle game written in STOS.Fruitman have gotten himself trapped while trying to figure out what Four-F means....
ZX Spectrum (1985)
Four Minutes to Midnight is a post-apocalyptic text adventure with a twist. The game takes place in the United States...
Four Orbs is a single player puzzle game.In this game the player is presented with four balls each of a...
Apple II (1986)
An adaptation of a board game played with varying game pieces across different cultures, this one sets a cross-shaped playfield...
Fox Kids Kinder Spiele: Volume 2 is a collection of casual 'Shockwave' games that play in a browser window on...
Fox Kids Kinder Spiele: Volume 3 is a collection of casual games that play in a browser window on the...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.63 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.54 Rise of the Tomb Raider (2015)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Comics [DEPRECATED]
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction