DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Freefall is a remake of the puzzle game of the same name released in 1996 by Denis Auroux. In each...
Nintendo DS (2006)
At 35 and single, life is bland and repetitive for our hero. Then, one day, he hears a voice coming...
This is graphical point-and-click adventure with simple original engine. The game, like most 3rd Person adventure games, consists of action...
PC Booter (1983)
A set of 16 games, 9 business tools and 4 miscellaneous applications designed for use on IBM PC and compatibles....
Game Boy Advance (2002)
The Eternity Wand has been broken and Hocus has come to ask Frogger to find the 5 Magic Shards to...
Game Boy Advance (2003)
Your grandpa is an archaeologist who has found something important, but was unable to find the final piece. Knowing that...
You are a frog who falls in love with Jasmine, a frog princess whose favor you must win over at...
Frozzic's Revenge is an abstract puzzle game where the player must undo spells to save a magical kingdom. The spells...
Fruit Fall is a keyboard controlled, tile matching puzzle game for up to four players.The player is presented with a...
Open the lockers and gather the fruit until the scale is full.Fruit Lockers is a match three game. To make...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction