DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Open the lockers and gather the fruit until the scale is full.Fruit Lockers is a match three game. To make...
An evil sorceress has locked away all the fruit of the fairies. The fairies say if you help them, they...
Fruitola is a match three game. Using your mouse, swap two fruits to create a straight line of three or...
Fruits is a puzzle game with three different game modes. The relax mode requires less effort, but the player can...
Fruit Salad is a freeware single-player game in the style of Puzzle Bobble. The player is presented with a canon...
Fruit Smash is a tile matching puzzle game that uses fruit as a central theme. The player needs to swap...
Frutis is an action game with puzzle-solving elements, a mix of Robbo and Boulder Dash games. The player must collect...
Fugitive is an isometric adventure game about a prison escape. The player controls a prisoner who will be moved to...
Touko Fukawa doesn't have a fun life. In fact, she has a pretty miserable one. Between the bullying, self-loathing, and...
Full Board is a puzzle game based on an idea by Erich Friedman. On a square board there are empty...
Pick your character’s gender, their characteristics, how much money to start with - even their type of pet - in...
A nameless protagonist is sleeping when a monstrous hand appears from under his bed to nick one of his slippers....
PlayStation 3 (2010)
Funky Lab Rat is a puzzle platformer about Diego, a lab rat who attempts to escape from the testing facility...
Funny Farm is a match-three game. Swap two vegetables to form a straight line of three or more. Each level...
Funny Fruits is a Color Lines type puzzle game. The player must build a straight line, consisting of at least...
Funny Money - Strategy labyrinth game. More than 70 levels. The games objectives include: Collect a predetermined value of money...
This follow-up to the FunPack contains 3-D adaptations of four of the games from that earlier product. While the originals...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
- 95 The Orange Box
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.66 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.63 Half-Life 2: Game of the Year Edition (2005)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction