DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
A timewarp in space transports you to the year 2190 and places you in a strange city called Futuria. This...
Atari 8-bit (1990)
This title is a compilation of two shareware puzzle-board games: Gabi takes place in a country called Barbon. The protagonist...
The third game in the series takes Gabriel Knight, the former owner of a book store in New Orleans, and...
A point-and-click adventure game with 45 puzzle-filled scenes. The world of Gaea is falling into darkness. Eve, a seamstress who...
Gaia 3D Puzzle is jigsaw puzzle game taking advantage of the 3D view. Gamers can select their own images and...
Gaia PC Jigsaw Puzzle 2 is a traditional jigsaw puzzle game where the player creates custom puzzles. The puzzles are...
The hero of this game, named Zenith, has borrowed too much money. The village inhabitants just beat him up, but...
Travel from the beach to the top of the volcano matching and collecting island creatures to collect the ultimate prize....
Galaxy of 3D TetriMania is a Tetris inspired game. Though the title prominently features the 3D aspect the player is...
A compilation of the games: Mahjongg Patience 2004 Mahjongg Mahjongg Jr. Mahjongg Master Egyptian Edition/The Curse of Ra Mahjongg Master...
A young man named Rion wakes up in a hospital. He does not know who he is; he can hear...
PlayStation 2 (2002)
Galerians: Ash continues directly the story told in the first Galerians. Five hundred years into the future, an ultra-intelligent mother...
Game Boy Advance (2002)
Nick Bluetooth has the ability to transform, allowing him to do some crazy tricks. It's these tricks that Nick needs...
Captain Rhama Sabrier is invited by the old healer Areliano to investigate the appearance of a mysterious ship below the...
Gal Pani is a personal computer spinoff of the Gals Panic series. Like the rest of the series, the goal...
Gals Panic is a Qix-like game where you guide a cursor over an area and avoid various enemies. As a...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Super Mario 64
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
- 95 The Orange Box
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.63 Half-Life 2: Game of the Year Edition (2005)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.56 Life Is Strange: Episode 4 - Dark Room (2015)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction