DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
PlayStation 2 (2006)
The sequel to the Siren survival horror game puts you again in control of several characters. The game takes place...
Forever Worlds tells the tale of ancient magic, myth and inter-dimensional time travel.Deep in the rain forests of the Amazon,...
Form is a surreal virtual reality adventure game where puzzles are built from dreams and memories. Playing as the gifted...
Forrest Gump: Match 3 Game is as the title implies a tile based puzzle game based on the movie with...
Fort Boyard: Millennium is based on the popular TV game show from the 90's. You have to discover surprises and...
Fort Boyard: Millennium (Série Limitée CHOCAPIC de Nestlé) is a limited edition CD-ROM featuring the original game and its video...
Fortuna is a game based on the TV show Wheel of Fortune. The players take turns guessing letters to form...
Commodore 64 (1993)
Fortuna kołem się toczy a game loosely based on the TV show Wheel of Fortune. The players take turns guessing...
Fortuna kołem się toczy is a video game based on the Polish edition of the TV game show Wheel of...
ZX Spectrum (1987)
For Your Thighs Only is a humorous, James Bond spoof text adventure with some graphics. The player takes the role...
Game Boy Advance (2006)
Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends is based on the animated series of the same name on Cartoon Network, created by...
Nintendo DS (2007)
Imagination Invaders is a 3D adventure/action game based on the popular Cartoon Network cartoon. Players control Bloo in a 3D...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (2015)
- 4.82 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.77 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (2017)
- 4.71 Layers of Fear (2016)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.55 Digidrive (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hack and Slash
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction