DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
GEOM is a color matching puzzle game. The player's goal is to rotate the shapes that the pieces form and...
Germ-inator is a puzzle game in the style of "Where's Waldo?", in which a player must reveal and select the...
Playing an epidemiologist at the Biological Control Institute, you're trying to control an outbreak of virulent germs in a controlled...
Nintendo DS (2009)
G-Force is a Disney-movie licenced 3D action game where you play as Agent Darwin, the high-tech guinea pig and as...
Ghost in the Sheet is a paranormal comedy adventure in which you play a ghost investigating a mystery. It also...
Ghost Mania is a falling block puzzle game where players match colored ghost blocks with neutral solid color blocks to...
In Ghost Pirates of Vooju Island you control three characters: Papa Doc, a vooju priest; Jane Starling, a lovely female...
ZX Spectrum (1983)
Ghost Town is a text adventure with some simple graphics acting as a map. The game is set in an...
A reporter goes to the deserted town of Bodie, California, to investigate ghost sightings of Evelyn Byers, a seven years...
Game Boy Advance (2002)
Ghost Trap is a survival horror, similar in style, camera's views and controls to early Resident Evil games. The player...
While watching television, Giddy learns that an alien spaceship has descended over Cutesville. It starts to send strange waves that...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (2015)
- 4.82 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.77 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (2017)
- 4.71 Layers of Fear (2016)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.67 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.55 Digidrive (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hack and Slash
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction