DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Garfield: The Bubble's gameplay is identical to the Bust-A-Move concept, but features the well-known cat from the Jim Davis' comics....
Garrison I-II is a compilation containing both games of the Garrison series:Garrison Garrison II
Like its predecessor, the game is an arcade beat'em up mixed with some adventure elements. The formula and the game...
Garshasp: The Monster Slayer is a third-person melee brawler similar to the God of War series. The game borrows significantly...
Gast the ghost is the caretaker of an amusement park. An evil clown takes over the park, and Gast must...
Gateway is a simple browser-based point and click adventure game, the objective of the game is to simply get from...
A huge, strangely shaped object was spotted just outside the orbit of Pluto. Scientists dub this object "The Artifact", assuming...
Gearz is an Action-Puzzler, where you have to place gears at the screen, connecting the start gear (Drive Gear) with...
Another adware game from Germany's mid-90's marketing beehive The Art Department, Geheimprojekt DMSO ("Secret Project DMSO") features the generic private...
In this game the player assumes the role of John Sinclair, Inspector at Scotland Yard and Ghost-Hunter 'extraordinaire'. The game...
Gekko Mahjong World Championship is another Shanghai-like solitaire game system that uses Mah-Jong tiles: just match pairs of tiles to...
Xbox 360 (2009)
Gel: Set & Match is a puzzle game where creatures need to match wobbly, jelly blocks. It is the sequel...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 World of Goo
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 World of Goo
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Super Mario 64
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 3-D Animated Adventure Games Starter Pack (1987)
- 4.65 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.63 Half-Life 2: Game of the Year Edition (2005)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey (Special Edition) (2006)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction