DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Funny Farm is a match-three game. Swap two vegetables to form a straight line of three or more. Each level...
Funny Fruits is a Color Lines type puzzle game. The player must build a straight line, consisting of at least...
Funny Money - Strategy labyrinth game. More than 70 levels. The games objectives include: Collect a predetermined value of money...
This follow-up to the FunPack contains 3-D adaptations of four of the games from that earlier product. While the originals...
A timewarp in space transports you to the year 2190 and places you in a strange city called Futuria. This...
Atari 8-bit (1990)
This title is a compilation of two shareware puzzle-board games: Gabi takes place in a country called Barbon. The protagonist...
The third game in the series takes Gabriel Knight, the former owner of a book store in New Orleans, and...
A point-and-click adventure game with 45 puzzle-filled scenes. The world of Gaea is falling into darkness. Eve, a seamstress who...
Gaia 3D Puzzle is jigsaw puzzle game taking advantage of the 3D view. Gamers can select their own images and...
Gaia PC Jigsaw Puzzle 2 is a traditional jigsaw puzzle game where the player creates custom puzzles. The puzzles are...
The hero of this game, named Zenith, has borrowed too much money. The village inhabitants just beat him up, but...
Travel from the beach to the top of the volcano matching and collecting island creatures to collect the ultimate prize....
Galaxy of 3D TetriMania is a Tetris inspired game. Though the title prominently features the 3D aspect the player is...
A compilation of the games: Mahjongg Patience 2004 Mahjongg Mahjongg Jr. Mahjongg Master Egyptian Edition/The Curse of Ra Mahjongg Master...
A young man named Rion wakes up in a hospital. He does not know who he is; he can hear...
PlayStation 2 (2002)
Galerians: Ash continues directly the story told in the first Galerians. Five hundred years into the future, an ultra-intelligent mother...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction