DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
The Game of Robot is a German shareware game for DOS. The player controls a hero who has to explore...
Get with this compilation 3 of LucasArts all-time-adventures-classics: Maniac Mansion Zak McKracken Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
A computer version of the magazine "GAMES" containing 115 assorted digital crosswords, logic puzzles, trivia games, and other mind teasers....
The Game That Takes Place on a Cruise Ship is a 2D point-and-click cartoon adventure game. The player controls Gertrude...
You have crashed your spaceship on a strange alien world and must collect diamonds on ten levels to power it...
Gamino is an original puzzle game. You'll have to match colors triangular dominoes and explode them to go to next...
Nintendo DS (2005)
Disaster strikes when Goemon and Ebisimaru are sent to jail for crimes they didn't commit! After being freed from jail...
Xbox 360 (2009)
Ganbare Natsuki San is a puzzle platform game that bears a remarkable similarity to the cult classic Umihara Kawase. The...
Neo Geo Pocket Color (2000)
In this game you keep watch on the wacky Neo Poke-kun, a cartoony programmer thing that lives locked in his...
Joey Bane has a score to settle... His home, Temperance, is no longer the same in the age of Prohibition,...
In this freeware fanmade adventure, made with the AGS engine, Garfield is forced to break away from his everlasting eat...
Garfield: The Bubble's gameplay is identical to the Bust-A-Move concept, but features the well-known cat from the Jim Davis' comics....
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.63 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.54 Rise of the Tomb Raider (2015)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Comics [DEPRECATED]
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction