DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Game Boy Advance (2003)
Your grandpa is an archaeologist who has found something important, but was unable to find the final piece. Knowing that...
You are a frog who falls in love with Jasmine, a frog princess whose favor you must win over at...
Frozzic's Revenge is an abstract puzzle game where the player must undo spells to save a magical kingdom. The spells...
Fruit Fall is a keyboard controlled, tile matching puzzle game for up to four players.The player is presented with a...
Open the lockers and gather the fruit until the scale is full.Fruit Lockers is a match three game. To make...
An evil sorceress has locked away all the fruit of the fairies. The fairies say if you help them, they...
Fruitola is a match three game. Using your mouse, swap two fruits to create a straight line of three or...
Fruits is a puzzle game with three different game modes. The relax mode requires less effort, but the player can...
Fruit Salad is a freeware single-player game in the style of Puzzle Bobble. The player is presented with a canon...
Fruit Smash is a tile matching puzzle game that uses fruit as a central theme. The player needs to swap...
Frutis is an action game with puzzle-solving elements, a mix of Robbo and Boulder Dash games. The player must collect...
Fugitive is an isometric adventure game about a prison escape. The player controls a prisoner who will be moved to...
Touko Fukawa doesn't have a fun life. In fact, she has a pretty miserable one. Between the bullying, self-loathing, and...
Full Board is a puzzle game based on an idea by Erich Friedman. On a square board there are empty...
Pick your character’s gender, their characteristics, how much money to start with - even their type of pet - in...
A nameless protagonist is sleeping when a monstrous hand appears from under his bed to nick one of his slippers....
PlayStation 3 (2010)
Funky Lab Rat is a puzzle platformer about Diego, a lab rat who attempts to escape from the testing facility...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.71 Layers of Fear (2016)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.54 Rise of the Tomb Raider (2015)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hack and Slash
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction