DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Gearz is an Action-Puzzler, where you have to place gears at the screen, connecting the start gear (Drive Gear) with...
Another adware game from Germany's mid-90's marketing beehive The Art Department, Geheimprojekt DMSO ("Secret Project DMSO") features the generic private...
In this game the player assumes the role of John Sinclair, Inspector at Scotland Yard and Ghost-Hunter 'extraordinaire'. The game...
Gekko Mahjong World Championship is another Shanghai-like solitaire game system that uses Mah-Jong tiles: just match pairs of tiles to...
Xbox 360 (2009)
Gel: Set & Match is a puzzle game where creatures need to match wobbly, jelly blocks. It is the sequel...
This free, Flash-based tower defense game is a prequel to GemCraft: Chapter One - The Forgotten featuring upgraded graphics and...
Game Boy Advance (2003)
Gem Smashers is an action puzzle game where the player has to rescue prehistoric creatures captured by a fearsome scientist...
After restoring Topcatzintlmex the Olmec spirit, he asks you to restore his homeland, with tonnes of gems as your reward....
The Gene Machine is a point-and-click 2D adventure game with background images that give the perspective of 3D.The story begins...
General Budda's Labyrinth is a maze game where the object is just to find the way out of the maze...
A earthquake in Mexico reveals an odd artifact. Now the player takes the role of archaeologist Curtis Mulligan who investigates...
Genetica is a puzzle game about genetic engineering where the player has to create new life forms by connecting atoms...
Genius is a puzzle game which has a similar principle as the board game Mastermind. The player gets presented with...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction