DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Germ-inator is a puzzle game in the style of "Where's Waldo?", in which a player must reveal and select the...
Playing an epidemiologist at the Biological Control Institute, you're trying to control an outbreak of virulent germs in a controlled...
Get Lost! is a spacey 3D maze game played from a first-person perspective: the shareware version has a selection of...
Nintendo DS (2009)
G-Force is a Disney-movie licenced 3D action game where you play as Agent Darwin, the high-tech guinea pig and as...
Ghost in the Sheet is a paranormal comedy adventure in which you play a ghost investigating a mystery. It also...
Ghost Mania is a falling block puzzle game where players match colored ghost blocks with neutral solid color blocks to...
In Ghost Pirates of Vooju Island you control three characters: Papa Doc, a vooju priest; Jane Starling, a lovely female...
ZX Spectrum (1983)
Ghost Town is a text adventure with some simple graphics acting as a map. The game is set in an...
A reporter goes to the deserted town of Bodie, California, to investigate ghost sightings of Evelyn Byers, a seven years...
Game Boy Advance (2002)
Ghost Trap is a survival horror, similar in style, camera's views and controls to early Resident Evil games. The player...
While watching television, Giddy learns that an alien spaceship has descended over Cutesville. It starts to send strange waves that...
Game Boy Color (2000)
Unlike its big 3D brother on the PC and Playstation 2, Gift for the Game Boy Color is a top...
The citizens on Nanashi Island have the custom of organizing a ceremony to celebrate children's transition into adulthood. The young...
In Gigolo Assassin, the player fills the thong of a gigolo who is tasked by the leaders of the free...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 World of Goo
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 World of Goo
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Super Mario 64
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 3-D Animated Adventure Games Starter Pack (1987)
- 4.65 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.63 Half-Life 2: Game of the Year Edition (2005)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey (Special Edition) (2006)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction