DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
After restoring Topcatzintlmex the Olmec spirit, he asks you to restore his homeland, with tonnes of gems as your reward....
The Gene Machine is a point-and-click 2D adventure game with background images that give the perspective of 3D.The story begins...
General Budda's Labyrinth is a maze game where the object is just to find the way out of the maze...
A earthquake in Mexico reveals an odd artifact. Now the player takes the role of archaeologist Curtis Mulligan who investigates...
Genetica is a puzzle game about genetic engineering where the player has to create new life forms by connecting atoms...
Genius is a puzzle game which has a similar principle as the board game Mastermind. The player gets presented with...
Genma Onimusha is an enhanced version of Onimusha: Warlords. It retains the content of the original release and adds a...
Apple IIgs (1990)
Geographic Jigsaw USA is an educational game that consists of four activities, including two games: Jigsaw and Map Quiz. In...
GeoGuessr is a game that utilizes Google Street view and panorama images. In each game the player is presented with...
GEOM is a color matching puzzle game. The player's goal is to rotate the shapes that the pieces form and...
Germ-inator is a puzzle game in the style of "Where's Waldo?", in which a player must reveal and select the...
Playing an epidemiologist at the Biological Control Institute, you're trying to control an outbreak of virulent germs in a controlled...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.63 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Comics [DEPRECATED]
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction