DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
While watching television, Giddy learns that an alien spaceship has descended over Cutesville. It starts to send strange waves that...
Game Boy Color (2000)
Unlike its big 3D brother on the PC and Playstation 2, Gift for the Game Boy Color is a top...
The citizens on Nanashi Island have the custom of organizing a ceremony to celebrate children's transition into adulthood. The young...
In Gigolo Assassin, the player fills the thong of a gigolo who is tasked by the leaders of the free...
Gizmos Mega-Pak includes a picture puzzle (in which players need to solve a basic artwork jigsaw to reveal a surprise...
Glasshouse is a student project made for the BIT:IMD program at Carleton University draws inspiration from Portal and the gravity...
Glittermitten Grove is a title that contains two games. On the one hand there is the faery village management game...
Glizdor is an action puzzle game for up to three players. The game allows to use a joystick and definable...
Atari ST (1990)
Glob is a collect-em-up game written in STOS.You are trapped in Dr Car-acar-ton's clinic and to escape you need to...
In Globulus, the player takes the role of Globby, a alien who is on a dangerous journey. This is an...
Glocal Hexcite is one of several conversions of the popular computer and board game. Players take turns placing shapes on...
Glowing Bugs is a single-player, colour matching game. Bugs are appear on the leaves of a plant. The player must...
Glow Worm is a puzzle game where the player has to morph glow worms into fireflies and save imprisoned creatures....
Yet another "minesweeper" game, named after the pet name of the Swedish army's minesweeping machine "Glufs-glufs". The game plays in...
In Glum Buster, a free "charityware" game, you travel to several surreal worlds to bust up some "glum". On your...
Gobbler is a single player, shareware, which plays a bit like Pac-ManThe game takes place in a maze. Throughout the...
Almost eighteen years after the release of Gobliiins for the PC and Amiga platforms, series father Pierre Gilhodes sends his...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction