DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Golden Sub is a tile matching game where the player controls a submarine which collects coins. The game field is...
Nintendo DS (2010)
Golden Sun: Dark Dawn takes places 30 years after the event of Golden Sun and Golden Sun: The Lost Age....
ZX Spectrum (1983)
You play a miner who tunnels underground to explore abnormalities which may be turn out to be gold, underground streams...
TRS-80 CoCo (1997)
Gold Runner 2000 is an expanded clone of Lode Runner, adding both vertical and horizontal scrolling to the gameplay, as...
Atari ST (1987)
Goldrush is a single screen multi-level Lode runner clone. The background story tells us that its the year 3081 and...
Gold Sprinter is a remake of the classic game Lode Runner. The player has to collect all the gold and...
The king has gotten lost looking for his daughter, so a golem sets out on a journey to find him...
Gonks is a puzzle game starring the Gonks, another stupid species which is only capable of walking forward and turning...
Gonzo Heads is a puzzle game where the screen is filled with faces on head "blocks" of different colours. The...
This colorful game combines puzzle elements with fast paced action. From labyrinth style puzzles to last man standing firefights; this...
Goofy and his son Max were enjoying a peaceful day of fishing, when Keelhaul Pete absconds with Pete and PJ....
In Gooka: The Mystery of Janatris, the main part of the game is a puzzle-solving adventure in third-person 3D perspective....
Those who never had a chance to play to The Goonies will have an opportunity to test a free, new...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 World of Goo
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 World of Goo
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Super Mario 64
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games by as rated by our users:
- 4.94 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (Limited Edition) (2003)
- 4.10 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (2013)
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 3.89 Tomb Raider II Starring Lara Croft (2009)
- 4.80 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (Collector's Limited Edition) (2009)
- 4.06 Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis (1993)
- 4.14 Trine (2011)
- 3.75 Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders (1991)
- 4.69 LostWinds (2008)
- 4.67 3-D Animated Adventure Games Starter Pack (1987)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction