DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Genetica is a puzzle game about genetic engineering where the player has to create new life forms by connecting atoms...
Genius is a puzzle game which has a similar principle as the board game Mastermind. The player gets presented with...
Genma Onimusha is an enhanced version of Onimusha: Warlords. It retains the content of the original release and adds a...
Apple IIgs (1990)
Geographic Jigsaw USA is an educational game that consists of four activities, including two games: Jigsaw and Map Quiz. In...
GeoGuessr is a game that utilizes Google Street view and panorama images. In each game the player is presented with...
GEOM is a color matching puzzle game. The player's goal is to rotate the shapes that the pieces form and...
Germ-inator is a puzzle game in the style of "Where's Waldo?", in which a player must reveal and select the...
Playing an epidemiologist at the Biological Control Institute, you're trying to control an outbreak of virulent germs in a controlled...
Get Lost! is a spacey 3D maze game played from a first-person perspective: the shareware version has a selection of...
Nintendo DS (2009)
G-Force is a Disney-movie licenced 3D action game where you play as Agent Darwin, the high-tech guinea pig and as...
Ghost in the Sheet is a paranormal comedy adventure in which you play a ghost investigating a mystery. It also...
Ghost Mania is a falling block puzzle game where players match colored ghost blocks with neutral solid color blocks to...
In Ghost Pirates of Vooju Island you control three characters: Papa Doc, a vooju priest; Jane Starling, a lovely female...
ZX Spectrum (1983)
Ghost Town is a text adventure with some simple graphics acting as a map. The game is set in an...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 96 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.64 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.56 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.54 Rise of the Tomb Raider (2015)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- DO NOT USE
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction