DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
ZX Spectrum (1986)
The sequel to Highway Encounter, which has a similar game system and appearance despite being written by someone else. Your...
Sinclair QL (1987)
Alien Hijack is an isometric action-adventure game set in 2003 aboard the ship S P C Forward where the protagonist...
In Alien Incident you play the role of a teenager called Benjamin who is visiting his uncle's house at Halloween....
Xbox 360 (2011)
Alien Jelly is a 3D puzzle game. It uses a mechanic of flipping the world around to solve puzzles and...
Alien Mind is a block pushing puzzle game. Unlike Sokoban this game is played from a side view and uses...
The player takes the role of a humanoid stranded on an alien planet, who quickly becomes involved in a war...
Xbox 360 (2009)
Alien Pyramid Challenge! is a puzzle based platformer that has the players alien character trapped in an ancient Egyptian pyramid...
Alien Rampage is a 2D side-scroller with large animated sprites and multiple layers of parallaxing backgrounds.You are a lone angry...
Aliens from Cowtopia is a cartoony action puzzle game where the player saves goofy cows from a fast-food restaurant's slaughterhouse...
Windows 3.x (1992)
AlienTic (starring Trab and Asil) is a simple Tic-Tac-Toe game for two players. Each player takes turns placing their character's...
Alien Virus is a point-and-click adventure with a sci-fi setting and SVGA graphics. The player uses the command bar (with...
Alimardan's Mischiefs is an Iranian adventure about the little boy Alimardan-Khan Keshavarz whose mischief enrages his teacher and the neighbourhood....
On the moon's side which is turned away from earth a unknown cosmic element causes atmospheric changes. So James Butterfield,...
Ever desired to have animated jigsaw puzzles instead of static ones? This game gives you such opportunity. You will be...
Apple II (1981)
The player must explore 3D mazes in search of clues to a puzzle. There are no monsters or other dangers...
Alliterate is a simple browser-based word game. Players have 60 seconds to type words beginning with a random letter and...
All the Way Down is a 2D point-and-click adventure game with horror elements. The game is entirely controlled by mouse...
Ally 2: Ben Franklin Adventure is the second 'Ally' adventure game from Pharos Games. This is an educational game based...
The Polish release of Alone in the Dark contains two additional extras, not included in the standard edition: printed artbook...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
- 95 The Orange Box
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.63 Half-Life 2: Game of the Year Edition (2005)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.56 Life Is Strange: Episode 4 - Dark Room (2015)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction