DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
In Gooka: The Mystery of Janatris, the main part of the game is a puzzle-solving adventure in third-person 3D perspective....
Those who never had a chance to play to The Goonies will have an opportunity to test a free, new...
Gotcha is a single player, shareware, keyboard controlled, puzzle game based on the classic game QIX.The game area consists of...
The demon known as The Sleeper has been banished and the magical barrier around the prison mining colony on the...
After losing her job, Candy visits her old uncle seeking his support and advice. The old man invites her to...
Gourmania 3: Zoo Zoom is a single player hidden object game that plays much the same as the first two...
The Gowords Assistant is a single player, freeware, crossword puzzle game.The player is presented with a crossword puzzle grid into...
Atari ST (1993)
Grandad 2: In Search of Sandwiches is the sequel to Grandad and The Quest for The Holey Vest. It's an...
Atari ST (1992)
Grandad and The Quest for The Holey Vest is an adventure game written in STOS. Grandad, who is rather old,...
Commodore 64 (1984)
You are standing outside a hotel and your mission is to enter the hotel and explore it to find the...
ZX Spectrum (1986)
As Grandpa Joe, your target is complete the Glenlackofeagles course's 18 holes of golf within 72 shots - averaging four...
Granny in Paradise is the sequel to another Sandlot game: Super Granny. The game is very reminiscent of Lode Runner....
Grasshoppers Quadrille is a single player puzzle, it is played entirely with the mouse.This puzzle was first described in Henry...
GravBlocks is, on the surface, a traditional match-three style puzzle game in a similar vein to Tetris Attack or Bejeweled....
You are a gravedigger called Samuel, and you've heard of the famed Loodam Crypts and all the riches they contain....
This is the first part of Grave Prosperity, a survival horror game with faux 3D (3D characters move against a...
Darkness fell upon the land of Fairosel, darkness dressed in... white. The evil necromancer White Warlock has to be stopped,...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction