DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Game Boy Advance (2002)
Ghost Trap is a survival horror, similar in style, camera's views and controls to early Resident Evil games. The player...
While watching television, Giddy learns that an alien spaceship has descended over Cutesville. It starts to send strange waves that...
Game Boy Color (2000)
Unlike its big 3D brother on the PC and Playstation 2, Gift for the Game Boy Color is a top...
The citizens on Nanashi Island have the custom of organizing a ceremony to celebrate children's transition into adulthood. The young...
In Gigolo Assassin, the player fills the thong of a gigolo who is tasked by the leaders of the free...
Give Up Robot 2 is the sequel to Give Up, Robot and retains the core game mechanics. It is a...
Gizmos Mega-Pak includes a picture puzzle (in which players need to solve a basic artwork jigsaw to reveal a surprise...
Glasshouse is a student project made for the BIT:IMD program at Carleton University draws inspiration from Portal and the gravity...
Glittermitten Grove is a title that contains two games. On the one hand there is the faery village management game...
Glizdor is an action puzzle game for up to three players. The game allows to use a joystick and definable...
Atari ST (1990)
Glob is a collect-em-up game written in STOS.You are trapped in Dr Car-acar-ton's clinic and to escape you need to...
In Globulus, the player takes the role of Globby, a alien who is on a dangerous journey. This is an...
Glocal Hexcite is one of several conversions of the popular computer and board game. Players take turns placing shapes on...
Glowing Bugs is a single-player, colour matching game. Bugs are appear on the leaves of a plant. The player must...
Glow Worm is a puzzle game where the player has to morph glow worms into fireflies and save imprisoned creatures....
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 96 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.64 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.56 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.54 Rise of the Tomb Raider (2015)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- DO NOT USE
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction