DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
This is the first part of Grave Prosperity, a survival horror game with faux 3D (3D characters move against a...
Darkness fell upon the land of Fairosel, darkness dressed in... white. The evil necromancer White Warlock has to be stopped,...
ZX Spectrum (2014)
Gravibots is a platform game with elements of puzzle-solving and management. The main goal is to destroy all of the...
Xbox 360 (2009)
The Gravity Effect is a side-scrolling platformer. The goal of the 30 levels is easy: reaching the end. The gimmick...
In Gravity Gems, your objective is to remove rows of at least five blocks (gems) of the same color, while...
An "endless" style game in the spirit of games like Tetris, but using light physics and quirky, off-beat humor. Features...
Gravity Sling is an inertia based puzzle game where the player uses their finger to set the initial velocity and...
Gravity Well is a single player, shareware game based on Lunar LanderThe objective in this game is to land a...
Gravortex is a 2D version of the Portal concept. In 20 levels all played on a single screen, the player...
The Gray Matter (Collector's Edition) includes: Gray Matter. SteelBook Jumbo Case. official soundtrack on CD. 5 postcards with artwork. "Gray...
Grayscale is a puzzle game in which the player guides a small ball of light through a series of pathways...
The Great Casserole Caper is a free 2D click-and-point adventure game. It features an inventory. Actions can be controlled via...
Legends say that within the abandoned temples of the City of the Dead, the treasures of Egypt's ancient rulers are...
Great Secrets: Da Vinci is a hidden object game that follows closely all the standards of the genre. It has...
This game is made with the AGS engine and is an ATC (Adventure Team Challenge) Winner.Ned has taken on a...
The Great Wall of Words is a single player collection of word games with a Great Wall Of China theme.There...
Greenback Bayou is a combination between a puzzle and a casino game. At the start of each game the player...
Have you ever played old Supaplex game for DOS? Well, this game is on the same idea, but much more...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
- 95 The Orange Box
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.66 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.63 Half-Life 2: Game of the Year Edition (2005)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction